- Update: Form fields reset styles in reset.css
- Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: Woocommerce gallery detail
- Update: Loading default styles for easyReservations plugin
- Fix: easyReservations calendar colors
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: Fixed special characters escaping for categories title in portfolio filter
- Fix: Logo anchor
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year reange from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud - Update: Image crop width size increased in box layout of Members element
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Update: Demo content contains blured color images
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- Update: Demo content - New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image - Fix: Fixed comment pagination links
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Responsive Toggles - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Update: demo content was updated
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Fix: Page Title Comments Icon missing now, when comments are disabled
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished - Update: demo content
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages - Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Embed URLs for YouTube and Vimeo videos were generated incorrectly resulting in not loading the videos - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Fix: Header-one social icons overflow in responsive - Fix: easyReservations calendar resource availability background in responsive
- Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken - Added: Added streetview functionality to google maps element
- Fix: Page content background color issue - Fix: easyReservations visual resource availability in calendar - Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fix: Header background color was covering the whole page, website background setting does now as it should
- Fix: Map input verification - Update: Ajax emails formatting
- Fix: Compatibility with the latest Revolution Slider - Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Font Awesome v4.4.0 - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element
- Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: PHP notice on 404 page
- Update: Wider select in half-row of easyReservation form - Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language - Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- Fix: Website Portfolio Item opening in new window/tab - New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Fix: Header-two top menu overlapping when cart is on
- Fix: Overlapping selectboxes in easyreservations - Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Fix: Easyreservations form hourly calendar not updating custom selectboxes - Fix: Header Type 3 - bug in webkit browsers - Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Fix: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hoteliour/functions.php:2)
- Fixed: Displaying special characters in portfolio items titles - Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Added: New 'AIT Updater' plugin for automatic updates of AIT themes and plugins - Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load
- Fixed: easyreservations admin datepicker bug - Fixed: WP SEO by Yoast compatibility - Update: Woocommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Fixed: empty url in css 'background' property caused longer website load - Update: Updated Revolution Slider to v4.6.92
- Update: Updated all languages
- Fixed: AIT plugins are not activated on first theme install (problem with updated TGM-Plugin-Activation library)
- Update: Important security fix
- Fix: Submenu in last-child of menu was not reachable on hover - Fix: Fixed escaping of Tagline text displayed in three types of Header
- Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- New: Added Turkish language (tr_TR) - New: Font Awesome icons v4.3 - Update: Updated Russian language (ru_RU) - Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - Fix: Images with caption are not loading
- Fix: 320px responsive issue - Fix: Login screen custom css - Fix: WooCommerce reviews not showing up
- Fixed: Carousel JS for Job Offers element
- Some minor css fixes - Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Fixed: red color for new created counter element - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: Woocommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Added Greek translation - Fixed: compatibility of our AIT Languages plugin with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Fixed: Some problems with AIT Languages plugin and non-english WordPress installs. Please update AIT Languages plugin. - Improved: Simplified import/export UI. (There were added two filters for enabling old UI: ait-enable-old-export-ui, ait-enable-old-import-ui)
- Added: Croatian language - Added: Default en_US PO/MO files - if you want to change som english texts, but you don't want to change php/latte files - Improved: Allowed to load MO files from child theme. Just copy them from parent theme to /ait-theme/languages in child theme - Fixed: Compatibility between WooCommerce and our AIT Languages plugin, product search is working now. Please update AIT Languages plugin.
- Updated: Revolution Slider to v4.6.5
- Added Romanian language
- Added: support for wp-signup.php. Prior to this additional support, design of that page was broken - Fixed: Google Maps are now translated according to your frontend page language in which is page viewed - Added: Portuguese, Brazilian (pt_BR) language - Added: Bulgarian (bg_BG) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation) - Added: Albanian (sq) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation)
- Fixed: Site header overflow - Feature: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 4.1
- All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Added: Google Fonts in typography - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: Changed options escaping in contact form element - Updated: Display of comments element - Fixed: Width of full screen revolution slider in responsive
- No particular changes for theme files, but all changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: All languages - Improved: Import/Export - No more infinitely showing loading icon when something go wrong during import, it will be reported what happen - Added checkbox, whether to import all attachments or not - Fixed: minor changes for compatibility with IIS 7.5 - Fixed: minor css change
- Fixed: Removed duplicate star rating in woocommerce - Fixed: Display none of Add to cart and rating on thubnail-wrapper hover in css responsive - Updated: Improved theme options for website background and header - Updated: Woocommerce templates - Fixed: Language switcher responsive - Updated: Members element
- Fixed: Selectbox init on cart checkout
- Fixed: Sku_wrapper span in woocommerce css
- Fixed: Language is not fully changed in Admin after switching user language
- Added: Chinese Simplified language
- Updated: separated Woocommerce styles - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: CSS Carousel-enadbled - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not displaying and saving properly
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not saving properly
- Added: Swedish language - Fixed: Translations - Fixed: Small issues
- Fixed: Language switcher display
- Updated: demo-content - Added: import/export data from easyReservation plugin - Fixed Revolution Slider css issues
- Public Release
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Main Wordpress Hotel Theme Features
Hoteliour WordPress theme will help you make a professional looking hotel website that sell. Increase your website conversion using website reservation system. Visitors can not only see your hotel rooms, read about your offers but can also book accommodation directly via your website. Reservation form is connected directly to reservation system in the admin panel of your website. Don’t lose any of your customers and save your money spent on consolidator websites.
Show your visitors everything your hotel offers to your customers. All information mentioned below can be managed easily using our Hoteliour WordPress Theme. Not to mention everything can be managed in several languages as multilingual support comes as standard with all our themes.
Hotel surrounding and history
Hotel Restaurant with photos
Online reservation of your accommodation
Special offers that can attract your customers
What to do near-by or Events in your city
Contact information with Google Maps
Staff members, their photos and few words about them
Sell Gift Vouchers directly via your website
Services you offer to your customers. Weddings, free parking or conference room
Rooms or apartments, photos and all important information about room facilities
Over 30 business website elements
Over 30 available elements will help you to create an interesting website. Are you looking for a new staff member? You can use Job Offer Element to add your open position to your website. Is something interesting going on in your city? You can use Events element to present it on your website. You can easily turn it on or off – you have full control over all content on your website.
We’ve designed for you 6 different homepages. You can try all of them, simply edit or create your own from scratch. Content on your website can be build easily using drag&drop elements. Do you have a special offer that you’d like to present on the top of your website? No problem with that, drag&drop an element there and you solve it in seconds.
Online reservations via easyReservation plugin
Ideal tool for your perfect hotel presentation. Plugin is fully implemented into our theme, fully tested and ready to be used right away. Detailed user guide can be found in the documentation. 100% compatible with Hoteliour WordPress Theme
You can easily set up rooms you have, number of rooms, various prices, filters and discounts. Automated emails after reservation or confirmation come as standard. Your new website will simply your life and processes. You can also use the built-in message to communicate with your customers. Working with reservation system is very intuitive. Advantage is also the ability to add a reservation over the phone, and you can therefore use the easyReservation system as your in-house system. Plugin is periodically updated with new features.
Sophisticated, flexible and easy to use not only for hotel owner or admin, but also to your customers.
You can choose between Free or Paid version. Free version is fully working, you can receive reservations via reservation form on your website. If you’d like to have more features, you can go for a Paid version that includes 13 more useful functions.
Reservation Widgets Available
You can insert reservation form or reservation calendar anywhere on your website. You have full control over your website, further you can decide where you show your online reservation plugin. Why would you want to do it? You can test what place is the best for your visitors. You can test your conversions and build profitable hotel website. Widget Form, Calendar and Search box can be placed using simple shortcode. You can use it in Pages, Posts, Elements, Sidebars or even Revolution slider.
Comfortable Reservation Process
Create your own reservation form that is fully connected to the reservation system. In the admin panel you can create multiple forms with different data sets. You can use predefined Date and Information fields. Let’s say you offer a Romantic Weekend for couples. You can create Custom field to order Champagne at an additional price. You can offer your customers more they’re expecting.
Note: easyReservations plugin is a 3rd party plugin and is not included in the theme package.
Show them your rooms!
The best way to attract more customers is to show them beautiful pictures of your hotel rooms, restaurant and hotel surrounding. Our experience with our previous accommodation oriented WordPress hotel Theme confirm that. We’ve made this hotel theme focused on large photos. You can present them not only in the hotel slider but also in individual elements on your website.
Using WordPress hotel theme elements you can create an attractive portfolio of your rooms and apartments. You can also use video to show your room or restaurant. Add more than one photo to each room and create photo gallery. Add as much information and describe all facilities you have. You can logically structure all that information that will be easily readable to your customers.
Have a look at few Customer Reviews
Hoteliour WordPress Theme by AitThemes is 100% compatible with easyReservations plugin that is probably the best reservation plugin out there. You'll get a beautifully designed WordPress hotel theme, most advanced AIT Page Builder on the market and best reservation system for WordPress you can find.
Great plugin with lots of functions
By hgrat, Rating:
This plugin has everything I need and when you get used to it you find that it’s a very powerful plugin. I really enjoy the condition rules which most reservation plugins don’t have. The plugin can be a bit tricky to use but it is very powerful and if you want a similar plugin with a more user friendly admin then you probably have to pay $500 or more per year. I actually use easyreservations both as a free user and a premium user for two of my customers and I’ve got help every time I’ve asked for it. I would prefer a better manual but maybe his working on it. I highly recommend this plugin if you are comfortable with WordPress and want a powerful plugin. If you want something simple then use something else.
Very extensive and creative plugin
By jgarcial, Rating:
I’ve only tested the free version but It is one of the best plugin I’ve seen for WP of any kind. I don’t know how the developers managed to turn a CMS designed for blogging into a very nifty reservation system for small/medium size hotels. All the basics are covered with the free plugin. Reservations, types of rooms, rates, scheduler and you can integrate it with a theme to do online reservations. We aren’t likely to use that feature but everything that I have tested works great. We’ve been looking at several outsourced hosted hotel solutions and that challenge I’ve ran into is that most of them are available in English only from $40-$100/month. This one comes ready with files for several languages (which we need) and the set of features on ER is pretty close to those other solutions for a fraction of the price. It is worth a look.
5 stars Works Great!
By mysunnywp, Rating:
This plugin works great. It’s amazing that it’s free and the developer struggles to get the word out about it. It has a nice training feature and it hasn’t crashed once. I think my client will get the pro version just so we can have the view “availability calendar” option. We are able to book house rentals, and still add a discount for weekly rates, he seems to have thought of just about everything. Anything that didn’t work correctly was because I had check boxed the wrong item, about 5% of it is sleightly confusing but nothing you can’t test and figure out what the right options are. To create this type of programming from scratch would be incredibly expensive. This plugin works and works great.
Differences between Free or Paid easyReservation plugin
The easyReservation plugin is 3rd party plugin available for free from Wordpress.org. There's also a Paid version of the plugin that allows you to access more advanced features and functionality. AitThemes has no relation to that plugin, and all technical support related to easyReservation plugin is provided by plugin author.
Free version includes
Add, edit, check status, group, trash, delete
Unlimited and flexible
Fully customizable reservation forms
Show available rooms in monthly view
Interactive reservations overview
Flexible reservations table
Flexible prices and availability
Unlimited custom information and prices
Automated emails sent from your website
Paid version includes
PayPal, Google Wallet, Authorize.net, 2checkout
PDF Invoice Templates, Editor, Attachments
Multipart emails, Editor and three templates
Guests can search for available resources
Ability to book also hourly services
Guests can edit their reservations
Export & Import
From and to Excel (.xls), .xml or .csv files
Form, email, invoice, search bar content
Discounts for coupons codes
Multiple months by grid (x*y)
Facts, charts, usage & dashboard widget
New form, admin, calendar and date picker style
Automatic reservation approval
Free technical support by plugin author
Please note that it is currently not possible to create multilingual resources in easyReservations plugin. You can create resources only in the default language.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!