- Improvement: Save button in Page Builder and Theme Options will be disabled until page has fully loaded to prevent unintended save with uninitialized inputs
- Fixed: Comments form
- Update: Form fields reset styles in reset.css
- Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: Woocommerce gallery detail - Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.3
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: Fixed special characters escaping for categories title in portfolio filter
- Fix: Woocommerce 3.0 update CSS
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Update: Updated demo-content - Improved: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - Added: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- Update: Updated demo-content - New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages then default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: sub, sup style was missing
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image - Fix: Fixed comment pagination links
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: WooCommerce Style fix - Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop
- Update: Updated demo-content - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59%
- Update: All WooCommerce styles separated - Update: WooCommerce default cart layout - Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken - Added: Added streetview functionality to google maps element
- Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Font Awesome v4.4.0 - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Updated: Package on/off option for comments updated - Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: PHP notice on 404 page
- Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item - Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Fixed: small fix in css - Added: New 'AIT Updater' plugin for automatic updates of AIT themes and plugins - Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load
- Fixed: WP SEO by Yoast compatibility - Update: Woocommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Fixed: empty url in css 'background' property caused longer website load - Updated: Revolution slider 4.6.92
- Update: Updated all languages
- Fixed: AIT plugins are not activated on first theme install (problem with updated TGM-Plugin-Activation library)
- Important security fix
- Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - New: font awesome icons v4.3 - Fixed: Images with caption are not loading
- Fixed: 320px responsive issue - Fixed: Login screen custom css - Fixed: WooCommerce reviews not showing up
- Fixed: Carousel JS for Job Offers element
- Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Fixed: red color for new created counter element - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: Woocommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Added Greek translation - Fixed: compatibility of our AIT Languages plugin with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Fixed: Some problems with AIT Languages plugin and non-english WordPress installs. Please update AIT Languages plugin. - Improved: Simplified import/export UI. (There were added two filters for enabling old UI: ait-enable-old-export-ui, ait-enable-old-import-ui)
- Added: Croatian language - Added: Default en_US PO/MO files - if you want to change som english texts, but you don't want to change php/latte files - Improved: Allowed to load MO files from child theme. Just copy them from parent theme to /ait-theme/languages in child theme - Fixed: Compatibility between WooCommerce and our AIT Languages plugin, product search is working now. Please update AIT Languages plugin.
- Updated: Revolution Slider to v4.6.5
- Added Romanian language
- Added: support for wp-signup.php. Prior to this additional support, design of that page was broken - Fixed: Google Maps are now translated according to your frontend page language in which is page viewed - Added: Portuguese, Brazilian (pt_BR) language - Added: Bulgarian (bg_BG) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation) - Added: Albanian (sq) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation)
- Feature: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 4.1
- All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Added: Google Fonts in typography - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- No particular changes for theme files, but all changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: All languages - Improved: Import/Export - No more infinitely showing loading icon when something go wrong during import, it will be reported what happen - Added checkbox, whether to import all attachments or not - Fixed: minor changes for compatibility with IIS 7.5
- Fixed: Removed duplicate star rating in woocommerce - Fixed: Display none of Add to cart and rating on thubnail-wrapper hover in css responsive - Updated: Woocommerce templates - Fixed: Language switcher responsive - Updated: Member and Members element
- Fixed: Selectbox init on cart checkout
- Fixed: Sku_wrapper span in woocommerce css
- Fixed: Language is not fully changed in Admin after switching user language
- Added: Chinese Simplified language
- Updated: separated Woocommerce styles - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: CSS Carousel-enadbled - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not displaying and saving properly
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not saving properly
- Added: Swedish language - Fixed: Translations - Fixed: Small issues
- Fixed Revolution Slider css issues
- Public Release
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Unique features you won't find anywhere else
Over 5 years in WordPress themes business helps us creating excellent business themes. We listen to our customers and we also use the themes ourselves. Perfect WordPress theme needs to include everything what your website might need. Having everything integrated into theme makes the final presentation look nice and polished.
Theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce shopping cart plugin, special styles included.
28 Translations Included
Theme frontend and administration is already translated to 28 languages. No more PO files.
Integrated Multilingual support
No additional plugin required, no WPML plugin necessary. Theme is multilingual out of the box.
Amazing Page Builder
New era or website administration. Intuitive for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
Over 30 ready to use elements
Everything you'll ever need for your online presence is already included in the theme.
Theme is fully responsive from desktop and laptop screens through tablets down to mobile devices.
You can configure every part of your website from the admin panel. No HTML&CSS needed.
Unlimited color schemes
Colors, backgrounds, logo, images - everything can be configured in few clicks in the admin panel.
SEO Friendly theme
SEO Tools are nicely integrated into Page Builder. No 3rd party plugin required.
Theme follows current design trends. It's beautiful yet functional. It'll convert visitors to your customers.
Sell your food online
Are you only starting your food delivery business or do you already have your company running? Our Sushi WordPress theme will help you grow. Take your business online today, it’s that easy. Selling online was never that cheap and simple as today. You don’t need to waste your time building custom made website, integrating shopping cart or getting everything translated. Everything is ready to use right away. You only need to add your logo, images and texts.
Using WooCommerce shopping cart plugin you can sell anything you want. It’s the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. You can sell physical products, services or affiliate products. You can also sell virtual or downloadable products if you want to. Administration panel allows you to manage your stock, shipping options, taxes or payment methods. It’s an easy to use and very powerful tool. There are many free or paid add-ons that you can install to extend your online store.
Your food can be categorized into categories. You can use widgets to add special offers or adverts to your subpages. You can easily show top selling products, top rated or recently viewed products. Filters come as standard. Watch statistics and other marketing tools to reach your business goals. You can also connect your shop with your blog, show your company insights or upcoming new products. All these things will help your visitors decide whether they’ll buy or not. Give them all what they want.
Sushi WordPress Theme together with WooCommerce are making your online delivery business come true.
Make the shopping process easier. Less steps to finish the order will help you increase your sales.
Customers on your website can quickly add the product to shopping cart right from the list of products. They don’t need to click on product detail anymore. Shopping cart content is shown on any page after you click on cart icon. You can also show it on it’s own dedicated page where you can add or delete products. You can also go right to Checkout page.
Each product can have:
- It’s own custom attributes
- Category with custom image
- Shipping classes
- Custom Tags
While adding your products to the system you can use handy “Duplicate” feature. It’ll save your time significantly. Each product can have it’s own main presentation image, image gallery, detailed description and also product reviews. Useful can be also up-selling and cross-selling your products that will allow you to offer your customers additional products that are related to selected ones. Each product can also have it’s own Inventory, notes or menu order.
It’s not a secret that we also eat with our eyes and usually even if we’re not hungry and we allure to buy a nice looking tasty food. Nice images are therefore very important part of your presentation. You can use Portfolio element and make an interesting presentation of your products. You can tell a story, or even write a recipe. If you offer services like catering it’s an ideal way to show your customers what you can do.
What can you do with this element? You can add a main presentation image, create an image or video gallery. Add detailed description and structured blocks of texts. You can categorize your portfolio items. Portfolio can be added almost anywhere simply using drag&drop in the Page Builder. You can control how many items to show, and even create a filter.
Do it like 3 best online stores
We’re sure you know the best online stores like Express, Victoria’s Secret or Metropark. It’s not only their goal but should also be yours to make online shopping pleasant adventure. Mentioned stores have it’s own unique style, shopping at their websites is easy and fun. Our Sushi WordPress Theme will help you make a similar effect.
How to present all the services you offer and why is this element the most popular one?
Sushi WordPress Theme includes fantastic element called Services. In a very intuitive administration panel you can find very helpful features like for example category you want to show, how to sort your services, how many lines of texts to show and most importantly there are many predefined layouts you can use. You can change all of these simply by clicking few options in the administration panel. Our clients also love that they can amend colors or add a background image using advanced settings. Show your products quickly and easily. Time is money.
Act professionally, ask for reviews and references. Don’t underestimate the power of reviews. People love to read stories. Show them on your website.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built-in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!