- Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Fix: Fixed email notification for expired Package - can be defined in Theme Options > Packages settings. - Fix: Fixed typo in theme admin - Update: Contact Owner form on Item detail page updated. Added Captcha and loader icon.
- Fix: Fixed sending of multiple emails after clicking on submit button in Contact Owner form on Item Detail page.
- Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: woocomerce gallery detail
- Fix: Starting position of Header Map Element is always position defined in Header Map element, instead of position 0,0
- Fix: Infobox width
- Fix: Fixed Search dropdown
- Fix: Fixed wrong Username displayed in Login Widget if email address used as username - Fix: Fixed Streetview for header map on standard Pages, Streetview is displayed according to settings in Header Map element
- Fix: Fixed Search form category - Fix: Fixed number of Item posts displayed in Header Resources section on multilingual website
- Fix: Fixed Add Media button in admin screen for directory users - Fix: Missing functionality from Yoast SEO plugin in SEO metabox - Update: Updated FontAwesome library
- Fix: Fixed use of special characters in visual editor
- Fix: Fixed missing My Items button in login widget when administrator have to approve users Item posts.
- Fix: Image widget css - Fix: Wrong redirection on password protected posts
- Fix: Registered user could see all Items while creating new Event Pro
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Problem with untranslatable notificiation payment email. Text in the email is translated now. Make sure have also latest AIT Languages plugin. - Fix: Item featured image use post title as alt attribute
- Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: Fixed special characters escaping for categories title in portfolio filter
- Fix: search filter pagination error
- Fix: Button My Items in login widget displayed only if logged in user has capability to manage Item Posts
- Fix: Zooming page in responsive after using search category - Fix: Main menu hover fix - Fix: Mobile menu - Fix: Deprecated "add_to_cart_fragments" hook
- Fix: Comment form style fix
- Fix: PHP notice if price value not set - Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility - Fix: Search results in Header Map and regular result list didn't match in edge cases
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Fix: Radius unit (km, mi) is now translatable (via AIT Languages plugin or your own translation) - Fix: Blank Header Map on Event Pro detail page - Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Search sentence fix
- Fix: Twitter referral in share buttons
- Fix: Responsive search input fix - Fix: Item carousel spacing fix - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script
- Fix: User couldn't access wordpress login screen via direct link example.com/wp-admin/ - Update: Bundled same demo content as on our preview website for Directory+
- Fix: Item Features style fix - Fix: Login Widget Last Password width fix - Fix: Displaying remove icon in Search category - Update: Support for free basic packages
- Update: php7 optimization - Fix: Footer Search Input Icon fix - Fix: Logged in users could see only their items on map - Fix: Items with 'draft' status were displayed on map - Update: Updated demo-content - Improved: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - Added: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled
- Fix: W3C validation error in Search Form element - Fix: Redirects and notifications on frontend login failure - Fix: Radius popup remained opened after page refresh - Fix: Messed Claim Listing form styles - Fix: Search imput style fix - Update: Speed optimization for projects with large number of items - Update: Header Map loads items asynchronously (prevents server failures and heavy loads) - Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- Fix: Upcoming Advanced Search plugin styles interferee with original Search Form location input - Fix: Php warning when Event's Pro Fee price was empty
- Fix: Date-related translations in calendar on event's detail page - New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Fix: Positioning of location input in search form element
- Added: Notice when only registered users can add review - Added: Compatibility with upcoming Ait Advanced Search Plugin - Fix: Item address small style fix - Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- Update: Currency formatting for Events Pro fees - Fix: Placeholder in range input - New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages then default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- Fix: Portfolio Archive Page Title style fix - Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Fix: Page share on event archive page
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Fix: Stripe payment process possible security issue
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: List style fix in Item detail page - Fix: Text width when item has no image - Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: If "Date To" wasn't specified theme displayed current date - Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Fix: Events order on item's detail page - Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Search results populated in breadcrumb - New: Theme now displays also Events Pro which have already started and are still running (requires most recent version of Events Pro plugin) - Added: Compatibility for Special Offers filters on archive page - Updated: FontAwesome icons v4.6.3
- Fix: Fixed header resources link when translation exists - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image - Fix: Fixed comment pagination links
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - Fix: Widget Background Color is changing from Website to Page Background Color - Fix: Left Sidebar Woocommerce Widgets Style fix - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Added: Compatibility with Special Offers Plugin - Fix: Carousel Arrows in Narow layout style Fix - Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Streetview on empty search results page - Improvement: Skeleton and Theme Upgrader - Fix: Package slug and compatibility with AIT Claim Listing
- New: Item's features are now included in search by keyword - Fix: Search Type 3 Icon Text in Responsive showing now - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading - Fixed: Package name now accepts special symbols - Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- New: Item's subtitle included in search by keyword - Fixed: Url param escaping for search filters - Update: Updated return headers for contact owner ajax - Fixed: Added admin capabilities for yoast seo plugin - Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- New: Included recurring events in Events-Pro Element - Fix: Dates translations on single Event Pro page - Update: Updated demo-content - Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop
- Update: Updated demo-content - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element
- Fix: Missing image for items without Featured Image on Items Archive Page - Fix: Header Map address on event-pro detail page - Added: Email validation during registration of new users - Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Fix: Map Info Box Title hover
- Fix: Description on Categories and Locations detail pages - Fix: Item Review Button Loader Fix - Added: Option "Nofollow Web Link" from Theme Options > Item Detail Options is applied also for links on taxonomy pages now - Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Added: Lost Password button in Login Widget - Updated: Updated new demo content - Fix: Months translation of Events Pro posts in Events Pro Element, Category pages - Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: Items with coordinates [1, 1] were displayed on header map - Added: Item Extension plugin style - Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Empty infowindow on geolocation pin - Fix: Default category pin didn't load from Theme Options - Fix: Map Infowindow phone number position - Added: Burger style menu wrapping - Updated: New theme implementation for Ait Get Directions plugin - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: RSS widget does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations - Added: Possibility to enable/disable whether map items will be paginated or not (Theme options > Item Category > Sorting Options) - Added: Search Form Inputs On/Off Functionality
- Fix: Events without Image not showing - Fix: Search pagination linked to 404 page in some cases - Tweak: Search optimization - Updated: Google Maps library
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Fix: Php notice on events pro archive page - Updatad: Escaping characters entered to the search preventing possible xss - Added: Dependencies for modernizr js lib
- Added: Added "Expired" word to title on single job-offers page when item has expired - Updated: Page share conditions for items and locations pages - Fixed: Item couldnt be trashed by single user - Fixed: Items element item count condition when item reviews plugin is enabled - Fix: Deleted non-functional Features Icon Color Picker - Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59%
- Added: Color Picker for featured Items - Fixed: Nothing Found message on Item's detail page
- Fix: Breadcrumbs style fix - Fix: Event in Item Detail Style Fix - Added: Style for featured Items
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - Tweak: Implemented small performance tweaks - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: Undefined variable wp_version
- Fix: Widget Login Style fix
- Fix: Prevent css import missing file error - Added: Compatibility with Ecwid Shopping Cart plugin
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Added: Styles for Ecwid store - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Added: Contact owner form options to define the sender of email - Fixed: Package item count when item trashed - Fixed: Package event count when event trashed - Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fixed: Register Widget Style Fix - Fixed: Woocommerce Detail Item Page Style Changes - Fixed: Embed URLs for YouTube and Vimeo videos were generated incorrectly resulting in not loading the videos - Fixed: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fixed: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fixed: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- Fixed: Package upgrade process failed to change package - Fixed: Re-enable map drag when geolocation is enabled - Fixed: Weblink Labels on taxonomy and search pages
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Update: Updated author metabox display - Fixed: Stripe gateway user upgrade
- Fix: Removed http protocol from embed code in header video element
- Fix: Condition when question is not in use, matching empty review rating will not be displayed - Fix: Responsive Category Filters Style - Fix: Get Directions Button Style Fix - Fix: Review Stars Style Fix - Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken - Added: Added streetview functionality to google maps element
- Fix: Item Gallery Style Fix - Fix: Archive Page Style Fix - Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file - Update: demo content - fix with missing images in Media Library
- Added: Header map dragging disabled while page loading - Fixed: Changed zoom and street view map controls position, weren't clickable on touch devices - Fix: Widget Login Style Fix
- Added: Package feature to enable / disable Yoast seo plugin metabox on item detail - Update: Yoast seo compatibility with AIT Easyadmin plugin - Fix: Removed "Login failed" notification on successful login - Fix: Updated metabox save callback preventing infinite looping
- Added: Lost Password feature in Login Widget - Updated: Updated new demo content - Fix: Header Resources style - Updated: Admin author change feature
- Fixed: Register compatibility with wordpress 4.3.1
- Updated: Register compatibility with wordpress 4.3.1 - Added: Frontend notification on login fail - Added: Item author change functionality - Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Fixed: Duplicate featured image for pages in page title - Fixed: AIT Claim Listing plugin claim conditions - Updated: Category / Locations header image responsive display - Fixed: Single item contact owner mail form - Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Font Awesome v4.4.0 - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Updated: Package on/off option for comments - Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: Header map default position on location pages - Fix: Translatable Label in Item Image - Added: Preparation for stripe payments plugin - Fix: Overleaping Title/Subtitle in Item List Pages - Fix: Footer Login Widget Title displaying fix
- Fixed: escaping of special characters in Item gallery titles - New: Active/Deactive button now works with streetview - New: Added Active/Deactive button for small item map - New: You can set custom link for Header Resources Button for non-registered users - Fixed: Removed header menu - Added: Support for updated ait claim listing plugin - Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Update: Fixed version of Revolution Slider v220.127.116.11 compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Fix: Breadcrumbs Visual changes in Responsive - Fix: Demo Content - broken map on Search Page - Fix: Social Icons (PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()) - Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: Fixed typos in English language
- Fix: Compatibility of demo content with non English WordPress install
- Fix: Demo content updated
- Fix: Theme incorrectly required AIT Languages plugin. The plugin is optional.
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Fully Customizable Directory Theme
We built this theme with the most desired features in mind and pushed it even further with a new much more customizable system. This will constantly improve with more and more features in the future. Now, you can set up any online directory portal as you wish, without the limit.
WordPress Theme is 100% responsive and works great on all devices. Customers can shop online using their mobile phones, tablets, laptop and desktop. Whole website will adapt to screen size automatically. Theme was tested on many different modern and also older phones and tablets such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices.
Elements Which Make The Directory Site
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Map & Search
The main feature of any directory theme. The map shows a pins of all listed items with all important information shown by clicking on it.
We also designed a search bar way more interesting for the users with a fresh new approach, yet we still provide a classic search for conservative ones.
Geolocation is sure thing.
Displayed category: Item Categories
This is another important part of directory website. Element Taxonomy List shows the category or location listing.
You can set any icon for each category or location or their subcategories and set their descriptions.
Login & Register Widget
Pretty simple. But the widget doesn’t have to be only in the sidebar. You can place it in any content with Widget Area element.
There are also registration packages and paid accounts for the users.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. We support 2 units, kilometers and miles. There are 3 types of search bar. Classic, fields formed as a sentence or Category, Location and Geolocation formated as buttons. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can set them any icon, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. In admininstration you can set a count of columns. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. They can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. In item’s settings you are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features. In the next version there will be more of custom content.
Sell your products online using best e-commerce WordPress plugin out there. You can install the WooCommerce plugin for free and create your online store in few moments. Insert your products, upload images and you're done. Everything that you need to create e-commerce website is included in the theme.
Theme Full Of Features
You can see a few of main features described below.
Already Included in Theme
Right out of the box
Admin will have more settings to control the user. For example settings for the limit of items which user can add, price and expiration, ability to renew expired subscription, turn on/off approval process, ability to set featured items.
Google Rich Snippets
Snippets are the few lines of text that appear under every search result which are designed to give users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query.
Show directory Items in sidebar via Widget.
Extendable by Plugins
Available for purchase
Ability for the users to rate and review listed content. Star rating will be included in the items. Each category will have own rating criteria.
Plugin provides easier administration for the user. The way to add items and management of their accounts.
Import & Export Plugin
Ability to import and export the content of the site with ease.
As an admin you are able to set multiple prices for account registration. This plugin will manage to accept payment through integrated gateways so you don't have to deal with it on your own.
Migration from Directory and Business Finder
Migration plugin for our previous and the most successful directory themes.
This plugin will add the ability to search more intelligent, where you can set A and B locations and the map will show you desired content with navigation info.
If the admin lists business which he doesn't own, the owner can contact him and take control of administration of his presentation on the site.
Let your users create their own events and link it to the profile of their event venue or other business. Events Pro plugin enriches event pages with key information about date, time, place and price of an event. Users can make events recurring and visitors can share with ease.
Extendable by Plugins
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.