- Update: Fontawesome icons 4.7
- Fix: search filter pagination error
- Fix: buttons My Items and My Events in frontend user panel are displayed only if logged in user has permissions to manage Items or Events Pro posts - Fix: header register widget
- Fix: Taxonomy list - navigation arrow
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility - Fix: PHP notice if special offer price not set
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Custom Class didn't work in Search Form element - Fix: Broken layout in Search Form element when some inputs were disabled - Fix: Missing borders in Items element box layout when custom color is set - Fix: Custom "Featured Items Color" was ignored in box layout of Items element - Fix: Link styles were broken in Custom Menu widget when wrapped in custom class
- Update: Crop image width for items element list layout - Add: Lost pasword link to login widget
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Fix: Item imported via CSV Importer could not be searched by GPS - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: Wrong position on map if event pro shares item's location - Fix: Infobox broken layout in Get Directions map on item detail
- Update: Support for free basic packages - Update: Speed optimization for projects with large number of items - Update: Header Map loads items asynchronously (prevents server failures and heavy loads) - Update: php7 optimization - Update: Improved mobile responsive version for better user experience
- Tweak: Size of cropped thumbnails on archive pages to be less zoomed - Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Radius slider didn't work in Search Element - Fix: Margins in Search Form element when geolocation is disabled - Fix: W3C validation error in Search Form element - New: Replaced old grey demo images in Demo Content with new color/blured images - Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- Fix: Upcoming Advanced Search plugin styles interferee with original Search Form location input - Fix: Php warning when Event's Pro Fee price was empty
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi - Fix: Events pro element layout when excerpt was too short
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions - Fix: Multiple submenus within same level were not reachable - Added: Notice when only registered users can add review - Added: Compatibility with upcoming Ait Advanced Search plugin
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin - Fix: Header Map was centered to position 1:1 on Event Pro detail page - Tweak: Advanced Filters icons select is now sorted alphabetically
- Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features - Fix: Sticky menu items were hidden in burger menu even if they had enough place to be still visible
- Fix: Page share on event archive page
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Fix: Stripe payment process possible security issue
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system - Fix: User panel buttons were not responding on touch events
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization - Fix: If "Date To" wasn't specified theme displayed current date
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists - Added: More colorpickers for Header Menu in Theme Options
- Added: Compatibility for Special Offers filters on archive page - New: Theme now displays also Events Pro which have already started and are still running (requires most recent version of Events Pro plugin)
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Fixed header resources link when translation exists - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- New: Events Pro Element now displays also recurring events - Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element - Update: Separated styles for Special Offers plugin
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Theme Released
Elements Which Make The Directory Site
As simple as ABC and 123. Work with the elements in our Page Builder is easy and fast, you can just drag & drop where you want them to be. Create your custom types and reuse them where ever you want. You can even pre-define settings in Default layout section.
Business Finder+ offers all of the options of map display there are. Classic map with pins for all listed items, street view, business view, 3D view, it has Geo Location with Km and Miles support and the best of all is that you can choose colorized map to go nicely with the rest of your site’s design.
Search has been taken to the whole new level with great interactive sentence-like form. You can choose what best suits your site, go for modern featured search or classic conservative search box.
Special offer is an optional addition to Business Finder+ Theme available at extra cost. This plugin will allow you to add special offers and set exact dates of validity for those offers. Special offers will be displayed at particular item’s preview page (e.g. store or coffee place) or you can get a list of all currently valid special offers on one page.
Items are all the units included in your big directory list. Look at them like if they were building blocks. You can sort or filter them and present them in many different ways. Put them into a list, grid or carousel. It’s up to you.
Items Info counts items, categories and locations can help you create a picture about your database. Tells you and your visitors how big, wide and deep it is.
Item Reviews is another optional addition to Business Finder+ Theme available at extra cost. This is a review and rating plugin that will help you collect valuable feedback on all your listed items.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. We support 2 units, kilometers and miles. There are 4 types of search bar, classic, one with the fields formed as a sentence and two search bars in boxes. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can set them any icon, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. In admininstration you can set a count of columns. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. They can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. In item’s settings you are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features. In the next version there will be more of custom content.
Theme Full Of Features
You can see a few of main features described below.
Already Included in Theme
Right out of the box
Admin will have more settings to control the user. For example settings for the limit of items which user can add, price and expiration, ability to renew expired subscription, turn on/off approval process, ability to set featured items.
Google Rich Snippets
Snippets are the few lines of text that appear under every search result which are designed to give users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query.
Show directory Items in sidebar via Widget.
Extendable by Plugins
Available for purchase
Ability for the users to rate and review listed content. Star rating will be included in the items. Each category will have own rating criteria.
Plugin provides easier administration for the user. The way to add items and management of their accounts.
Import & Export Plugin
Ability to import and export the content of the site with ease.
As an admin you are able to set multiple prices for account registration. This plugin will manage to accept payment through integrated gateways so you don't have to deal with it on your own.
Migration from Directory and Business Finder
Migration plugin for our previous and the most successful directory themes.
This plugin will add the ability to search more intelligent, where you can set A and B locations and the map will show you desired content with navigation info.
If the admin lists business which he doesn't own, the owner can contact him and take control of administration of his presentation on the site.
Let your users create their own events and link it to the profile of their event venue or other business. Events Pro plugin enriches event pages with key information about date, time, place and price of an event. Users can make events recurring and visitors can share with ease.
Extendable by Plugins
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!