You can find here all information such as:
- Improvement: Sanitize credentials from input fields before saving to DB - triming possible whitespaces surrounding text strings
- Fix: Fixed some weird edge case with plugins update mechanism - Fix: Error after updating from v3.x to v5.0
- New: Redesign of the plugin's settings page - Improvement: Simplified and refactored code
- Fix: CSS classes conflicts with redesigned Theme Options / Page Builder
- Update: Compatibility with the newest WordPress 4.7
- Fix: Error logging when request to server was unsuccesfull - Fix: Detect AIT SysInfo plugin as a free plugin - Fix: Support for installing Revolution Slider from "Plugins -> Add new" WordPress screen
- Update: Compatibility with new AitThemes.Club membership subscriptions
- Update: Improvements of updating themes from ThemeForest
- Update: Some customers with old purchases from Themeforest still needs Envato API credentials to access updates
- Update: Streamlined updating process. You need only AitThemes.Club API credentials now.
- Fix: The Updater updates only our modified version of the Revolution Slider. The official Revolution Slider is updated by its own updating mechanism
- Fix: Fixed typo in the code
- Improvement: Better detection of our older AIT themes (TourOperator, BusinessFinder, Lawyer, GuestHouse, etc...) for checking updates and downloading updates
- Improvement: Better detection of AIT themes and plugins for checking updates and downloading updates
- Fix: Show all plugins / themes - wp.org's and AIT's - in the search results on 'Add Plugin/Theme' admin page
- New: When a theme folder name was renamed thus theme can't get updates, it can be fixed from Updater Settigns Page. By clicking on the "Fix it" button it will rename the folder to correct name and also associated theme settings in the database.
- Update: Increased timeout for HTTP connection while checking for new updates. - Tweak: Better informative error message for Envato API response when it returns error 400 Bad request
- Tweak: To minimize confusion, there are now listed all themes and plugins above fields for entering credentials, which should tell you what credentials you need to enter to update specific product. - Update: The plugin is now using v2.0 endpoint of our API. - Update: Some other improvements around updating ThemeForest or AitThemes.club themes and plugins
- Update: Better detection and handling of free plugins (mainly AIT Updater itself). Free plugins don't need API key to be updated.
- Tweak: Improved UI and UX of plugin's Settings Page
- Fix: "Warning: Missing argument 2 and 3 for Ait\SystemApi\Response::__construct()"
- Fix: 'Fatal error: Call to a member function getData() on a non-object in src/Updater/Themes.php on line 103'
- Fix: Validation of fields and error messages reporting on the plugin's settings page was not working properly in some edge cases
- Tweak: Improved info messages to better comunicate what you can do when you don't have correct subscription level and you are trying to install new theme or plugin. - Fix: Fixed bug when non original AIT plugins, like Revolution Slider, couldn't be updated. That means updates for Revolution Slider works now.
- Feature: You can now install our themes and plugins directly from WP admin. List of themes and plugins are under these menu items: "Plugins -> Add new -> AitThemes.club tab" and "Themes -> Add new -> AitThemes.club tab"
- Fix: In some edge cases with combination of ThemeForest themes and themes from our Club, Updater couldn't detect new updates.
- Fix: Updating of plugins and doing backups of old versions of plugins/themes was broken in v2.0 due to incorrect PHP namespacing. If you updated to v2.0 already you will probably have to download this update manualy from https://system.ait-themes.club/plugins/ Otherwise if you still have v1.0 just update it to this v2.0.1 and everything is ok.
- Release: Stable v2.0 - Implemented Envato API for downloading updates for our themes from ThemeForest - Tweak: Some improvements and code refactorings
- Release: Stable v1.0 - Tweak: Correctly escape changelog messages - New: Added info about "Requires WordPress Version" and "Compatible up to" to plugin details pop-up window
- Fix: Correct displaying of admin menu item on multisite vs. singlesite and. Fixed some typos. Removed <details> tag for list of backups
- Feature: Option for backuping old version of themes or plugins before update
All important information at one place
Actual version of your website
Latest available version and its release date
Compatibility with WordPress versions
Changelog of themes and plugins
Compatibility with AIT Themes
Plugin is compatible with the latest AIT themes. Those which are presented as “Translated and Multilingual” and older ones, presented as “WPML ready” which were build on our older framework v1.
AIT Updater is compatible with themes or plugins, which are beeing sold at our Club but also via other 3rd-party providers.
How your website knows a new update is available?
With help of username and API key your website communicate with a server, where is source package stored.
Depending on where you have bought your theme is necessary to enter following credentials right into settings of AIT Updater:
Theme bought on Ait-Themes.CLUB
Username - which you are logging in to www.ait-themes.club with
API key - can be found under "My Account"
Theme bought on Themeforest
Themeforest account username
Envato API key - can be found in your account profile under Settings
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.