- Fix: Added missing management for AIT Partners custom post type
- Fix: Added missing capabilities for Custom Post Types from AIT Elements Toolkit plugin.
- Fix: Fixed deletion of capabilities from Custom Capabilities Manager
- Fix: Fixed capabilities management for Events Pro posts (default wordpress roles have full capabilities, directory type users have limited capabilities)
- Fix: Fixed missing capabilities for Item Posts, roles with access to Item Posts were unable to manage Item Posts meta data.
- Added: Taxonomy capabilities for all supported custom post types
- Fix: Admin notices
- Fix: Posts custom post type enabled automatically - Added: Products custom post type management
- Added: Items category and location capabilities - Update: Item capabilities display
- Update: POT translation files
- Added: Management for item custom post type
- Fix: Admin scripts enqueue hook conditions
- Plugin release
Manage user’s roles more specifically
Thanks to permission manager, you can assign certain competencies to users easily and with peace of mind that they won’t modify something they’re not supposed to. It’s very handy if your team of bloggers can add their new posts by themselves or if listings in your directory portal are managing their own content like food menus or special offers.
Are you a web agency?
Permission manager is the right tool for you. You can decide which administration sections your clients see and are able to modify themselves. Everything else will be in your hands. Doesn’t it sound like great time savings and happier customers with working websites?
Start with defining groups of users or “packages” for users with certain defined attributes depending on their role or level of capabilities (e.g. Free package, Premium package, Blogger etc.).
Then go through the groups of permissions to decide what they can and cannot see and modify in the system.
Here you can grant access to general WordPress settings or other standard setup in WordPress environment.
Decide if users get access to certain AIT Theme settings like page builder or default layout.
Each AIT plugin has its own settings and you can let users work with those ones they need.
Custom Post Types Capabilities
Enable or disable access to AIT Custom Post Types according to currently installed AIT theme.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!