- New: ThemeForest Theme Activation
- Fix: Fixed Warning message displayed with Item Post in some edge cases.
- New: Theme Activation
- Fix: Sign Up page on multisite installation - Fix: Cancel upgrade process from subscriber to free role. - Fix: default false value for featured item if user dont have permissions to change this. - Fix: Submenus on iPad were not working properly
- Fix: Captcha improvements at registration - Added: AggregateRating structured data
- Fix: Reviews structured data
- Fix: Switching between registration form inputs did not work correctly using TAB key with two forms on one page
- Fix: Categories were overlapping reviews button in Footer Items element when button text is too long
- Fix: If geolocation is disabled in browser go to default position
- Fix: Contact owner form cooperate with review plugin
- Fix: Fixed frontend Header Map on Item Post draft preview page - Update: Updated deprecated Wordpress function login_headertitle()
- Added: Theme package include marketing plugin "HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat" to grow your email list, generate leads, and manage all your contacts inside HubSpot’s free CRM. Plugin can be found in theme folder ./ait-theme/plugins/leadin.zip
- Fix: Removed undefined infobox displayed after click on geolocation map marker - New: Revolution Slider element offer selection of slider for each language on Special Pages in Page Builder
- Update: Return urls for AIT PayPal Payments plugin can be defined separately per each language on multilingual websites
- Fix: List bullets were not aligned by text align
- Fix: Fixed broken Item posts columns in Box layout - Update: Google+ share button in Item detail page replaced with Pinterest. Google+ is going to be closed on April 2nd of, 2019 - Update: Centered Item Infobox on map in mobile responsive design
- Fix: Fixed long title for Item posts in Box layout
- Fix: Sliders were impossible to scroll for a few seconds after scrolling whole site - Fix: Corrected condition in AIT Requirements Checker for ICONV extension
- Fix: Captcha image was too small on smaller resolutions - Fix: Fixed special characters in website name displayed as attributes for logo
- Fix: Advanced filter did not work at items category header map - Fix: Fixed loading of select inputs and Google maps in theme admin
- Fix: Fixed responsive width for Contact Owner Form in colorbox - Fix: Fixed menu description
- Fix: Fixed duplicated on/off buttons in Page Builder
- Fix: Taxonomy menu filter for locations
- Fix: Fixed date format for Posts Element and Post detail page - Update: Wordpress 5.0 compatibility update
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update in nette framework
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update - Fix: Footer text area does not show in Theme options
- Fix: Fixed translation of payment methods in user profile page
- Fix: Fixed decimal ordered list - Improvement: Speed improvement for search query
- Fix: Fixed registration process in case the only keyboard is used to fill the registration form
- Fix: Added missing Header Type on/off button in Packages options to allow/disallow registered users access this option
- Fix: Fixed broken header menu after change of default "Main Menu" name for menu - Fix: Fixed size of icons in Google Maps to meet the new design of buttons applied by Google
- Fix: Login widget - dropdown in registration part of widget displayed only when two or more packages are available - Fix: Colorbox detail
- New: Load Google Maps on request after click on button
- Fix: Added taxonomy title as alt attribute for Category and Location icon images - Fix: Fixed work with Items authors which username was defined as number instead of text
- Improvement: Save button in Page Builder and Theme Options will be disabled until page has fully loaded to prevent unintended save with uninitialized inputs
- Fix: Item and EventsPro posts are displayed in all languages once they are marked as not translatable in AIT Languages plugin - Fix: Email notifications of Item post submitted to review by administrator
- Fixed: Comments form - Fixed: Captcha item review form
- Update: Form fields reset styles in reset.css - Added: GDPR support for contact owner form, custom notification text can be displayed within Name, Email, Subject and Message inputs - Added: GDPR support for registration form, custom notification text can be displayed within Username and Email inputs - Added: GDPR support for AIT Claim Listing plugin - Added: GDPR support for AIT Item Reviews plugin
- Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Fix: Fixed email notification for expired Package - can be defined in Theme Options > Packages settings. - Fix: Fixed hidden Announcement bar - Fix: Fixed typo in theme admin - Update: Contact Owner form on Item detail page updated. Added Captcha and loader icon.
- Fix: Fixed excerpt showing for Item posts on Category, Location and Search result pages
- Fix: Fixed dropdown opening on the bottom of screen - Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: Starting position of Header Map Element is always position defined in Header Map element, instead of position 0,0 - Fix: woocommerce gallery detail
- Fix: Fixed ajax loading of food menu posts on Item detail page
- Fix: Fixed wrong Username displayed in Login Widget if email address used as username - Fix: Fixed Streetview for header map on standard Pages, Streetview is displayed according to settings in Header Map element
- Fix: Fixed number of Item posts displayed in Header Resources section on multilingual website
- Fix: Manual zoom while geolocation enabled didn't work - Fix: Fixed Add Media button in admin screen for directory users - Fix: Missing functionality from Yoast SEO plugin in SEO metabox
- Fix: Fixed missing My Items button in login widget when administrator have to approve users Item posts. - Fix: Items displayed always the same food menu
- Fix: Wrong redirection on password protected posts
- Fix: Registered user could see all Items while creating new Event Pro
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Problem with untranslatable notificiation payment email. Text in the email is translated now. Make sure have also latest AIT Languages plugin. - Fix: Item featured image use post title as alt attribute
- Fix: fixed translations for Search filters (Order selection) - Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: search filter pagination error
- Fix: Buttons My Items and My Menus in frontend user panel are displayed only if logged in user has permissions to manage Items or Menus posts
- Fix: Fixed menu could have unexpected offset in responsive on iOS
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Wrong arrow position in Easy Slider Element - Fix: Range input in Search Form element was hardly reachable on iOS devices
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: User couldn't access wordpress login screen via direct link example.com/wp-admin/ - Fix: Escaping of special characters in item's map infobox
- Update: Support for free basic packages - Update: Speed optimization for projects with large number of items - Update: Header Map loads items asynchronously (prevents server failures and heavy loads) - Update: php7 optimization - Fix: Responsive of 4-column Taxonomy Lists
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting) - Fix: Content padding when Layout Type is set to Narrow
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content - Fix: Category select arrow in Search Form element was not clickable
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions - Added: Notice when only registered users can add review - Added: Compatibility with upcoming Ait Advanced Search Plugin
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features - Fix: Advanced Tags are now included in the list of Item's Features
- Fix: Order by rating - Fix: List styles were missing in item detail content - Fix: Submenu of last child in navigation was not accessible on hover
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: Problem to set radius on search result page - Fix: Multiple telephone nombers were not displayed on item's detail page - Fix: Stripe payment process possible security issue
- Fix: Better display if pagination on Taxonomy detail page has too many links - Fix: Background cover images were blurry in webkit browsers - Update: Bundled plugins updated - Fix: Count limit in Footer Items Element if "Only featured" is enabled - Fix: Total price in WooCommerce cart was overflowing when longer than cart width
- New: Compatibility with new membership system - Fix: Compatibility for more digits count icon in Taxonomy menu element - Update: Unified posts layout for basic search results
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization - Fix: Some letters were displayed wrong in Taxonomy Menu if icon not specified - Fix: Wrong items count in Taxonomy Menu - Fix: If "Date To" wasn't specified theme displayed current date
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists - Fix: Header Map clustering - Fix: Max count in Footer Items Element
- Added: Compatibility for Special Offers filters on archive page
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Empty infobox of geolocation pin - Fix: Fixed header resources link when translation exists - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Improved mobile responsive version for better user experience - Added: Custom link for resources submit button when user is not logged in - Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element - Added: Compatibility with Special Offers Plugin
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Streetview on empty search results page - Improvement: Skeleton and Theme Upgrader - Fix: Package slug and compatibility with AIT Claim Listing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content. - New: Item's features are now included in search by keyword - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine - Fixed: Url param escaping for search filters - Update: Updated return headers for contact owner ajax - Fixed: Added admin capabilities for yoast seo plugin
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Added: Email validation during registration of new users
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files - Fix: Paypal payments and subscriptions - Added: Item Extension plugin style
- Updated: New theme implementation for Ait Get Directions plugin - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: RSS Widget Title - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Theme released
Food Menu Plugin
Enhance your user’s listed restaurants or similar businesses by giving them an ability to manage their food menus right on your portal website. Plugin provides an option to create a whole a-la-carte or any kind of food menu and even time limited or recurring offers. Each food is easily assigned to listed item and viewable on item’s detail.
Food is properly categorized and can be filtered right on the page. Key information such as price, amount and picture are sure thing.
Food Menu plugin is not included in FoodGuide theme. Plugin needs to be purchased separately.
Built in Multilingual Support
Get access to our original multilingual system and language translations. This out-of-the-box solutions provides you with an option to create a true multilingual website in multiple languages. English isn’t your language of choice? You can have your website translated to any language available. The rest is up to you.
Fully Customizable Portal Theme
Customization is very important part of setting up your own website. Our intention to innovate and to push the limits of customization has lead us to the current state of our system: you can set up your Event Guide without any limits. This system will keep improving with every new feature.
Event Guide is 100 % responsive and works flawlessly across all devices. Your visitors can access every key element using their mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop. Tested and validated on almost every new smart device and even on older phones and tablets.
Elements Which Make Portal Website
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Thanks to Taxonomy Menu element you can have your item categories or location visible on any page all the time. And makes it easier for your users to reach them.
Map & Search
The main feature of any portal theme. The map shows a pins of all listed items with all important information shown by clicking on it.
We also designed a search bar way more interesting for the users with a fresh new approach, yet we still provide a classic search for conservative ones.
Geolocation is sure thing.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. It’s so simple to find nearby items. We support units in kilometres and miles. There are two types of search bar available: classic one and one with the fields formed as a sentence. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can assign it any icon, color, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. Items can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. You are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features in settings of an Item.
Theme Full Of Features
You can see a few of main features described below.
Already Included in Theme
Right out of the box
Admin will have more settings to control the user. For example settings for the limit of items which user can add, price and expiration, ability to renew expired subscription, turn on/off approval process, ability to set featured items.
Google Rich Snippets
Snippets are the few lines of text that appear under every search result which are designed to give users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query.
Show portal Items in sidebar via Widget.
Extendable by Plugins
Available for purchase
Ability for the users to rate and review listed content. Star rating will be included in the items. Each category will have own rating criteria.
Plugin provides easier administration for the user. The way to add items and management of their accounts.
Import & Export Plugin
Ability to import and export the content of the site with ease.
As an admin you are able to set multiple prices for account registration. This plugin will manage to accept payment through integrated gateways so you don't have to deal with it on your own.
Migration from older themes
Migration plugin for our previous and the most successful portal themes.
This plugin will add the ability to search more intelligent, where you can set A and B locations and the map will show you desired content with navigation info.
If the admin lists business which he doesn't own, the owner can contact him and take control of administration of his presentation on the site.
Extendable by Plugins
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉