- Fixed: Url param escaping for search filters - Update: Updated return headers for contact owner ajax - Fixed: Added admin capabilities for yoast seo plugin - Fixed: Header map display on single detail page - Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: WooCommerce Style fix - Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop
- Update: Updated demo-content - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element
- Added: Email validation during registration of new users - Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Months translation of Events Pro posts in Events Pro Element, Archive and Category pages - Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished - Update: demo content
- Added: Item Extension plugin style - Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Updated: New theme implementation for Ait Get Directions plugin - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Updatad: Escaping characters entered to the search preventing possible xss - Added: Dependencies for modernizr js lib
- Fixed: Item couldnt be trashed by single user - Fixed: Items element item count condition when item reviews plugin is enabled - Added: Page Title search on-off - Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59%
- Fix: Inline-block layout of social icons with names - Update: Updated captcha validation for login widget - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: Undefined variable wp_version
- Fix: Admin js tweaks
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Added: Contact owner form options to define the sender of email - Fixed: Package item count when item trashed - Fixed: Package event count when event trashed - Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Default list element styles were not applied in item detail content - Fix: Embed URLs for YouTube and Vimeo videos were generated incorrectly resulting in not loading the videos - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- Added: Added default header to package options
- Fixed: Package upgrade process failed to change package
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Update: Updated author metabox display - Fixed: Stripe gateway user upgrade
- Fix: Better blog entries footer info layout in responsive - Fix: Some comment form inputs were overflowing in responsive - Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken - Added: Added streetview functionality to google maps element
- Added: Lost Password feature in Login Widget - Added: Break-word in Page title for long words - Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Added: Package feature to enable / disable yoast seo plugin metabox on item detail - Fixed: Removed "Login failed" notification on successful login - Fixed: Fixed Items Element count for list layout - Fixed: Changed zoom and street view map controls position, weren't clickable before - Added: Header map dragging disabled while page loading
- Added: Search input of Search Form element has now auto-grow feature - Fix: Rating tooltip overflow in the end of page - Updated: Admin author change feature
- Fix: In responsive the first widget of sidebar was overflowing - Updated: Register compatibility with wordpress 4.3.1 - Added: Frontend notification on login fail - Fix: Page-title Item Reviews responsive - Fix: Item listing stars rating responsive - Added: Item author change functionality - Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Fixed: Duplicate featured image for pages in page title - Fixed: AIT Claim Listing plugin claim conditions - Fixed: Stars rating overlap in responsive - Fixed: Item detail social like buttons responsive - Fixed: Single item contact owner mail form - Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Font Awesome v4.4.0 - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Updated: Package on/off option for comments - Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: Header map default position on location pages - Added: Preparation for stripe payments plugin
- Fix: Date format on Event single page - Added: Support for updated ait claim listing plugin - Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: Design on wp-activate.php page was broken - Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item - Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox - Added: Support for Ait Paypal Subscriptions plugin
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- Fixed: featured items are pushed on top positions of category and location pages - New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Added: Archive page for ait-item cpt - Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Fixed: possibility to enable/disable streetview scrolling on mobile devices - Added: option to specify header resources button link for not logged in user - Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Fixed: Images displayed twice in portfolio colorbox with excerpt turned on - Updated: wp_mail headers - Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Fixed: Header Map element - advanced settings were not taking effect
- Added: Styles for review submit button in sending state - Added: New 'AIT Updater' plugin for automatic updates of AIT themes and plugins - Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load - Updated: Featured items settings - Fixed: Special pages for category / location in page builder - Updated: Item on default coordinates 1:1 does not show on map
- Fixed: WP SEO by Yoast compatibility - Update: Woocommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Fixed: empty url in css 'background' property caused longer website load - Updated: Revolution slider 4.6.92 - Added: Featured categories - Updated: Item display on map with no gps
- Added: Better responsive in item detail gallery and rating link in item list layout - Fixed: Woocommerce prevented non-admin users to access easyadmin - Fixed: Paypal plugin integration - checkout price, title, description - Fixed: Wp Query optimization for items element - Update: Updated all languages
- Fixed: AIT plugins are not activated on first theme install (problem with updated TGM-Plugin-Activation library)
- Important security fix
- Updated: Beter results with advanced filters plugin - Updated: Features section expanded with advanced filters - Updated: Taxonomy items and locations advanced filters support
- Fixed: Advanced filters search results count - Fixed: Map click on touch devices
- Added: Better responsive in item detail address information - Fixed: Compatibility with uppercase extension of assets - changed to lowercase - Fixed: Account upgrade bug - Added: Support for advanced filtering plugin
- Fixed: Unescaped html tags on search page - Fixed: WooCommerce - shortcode's Add to Cart button, cart layout - Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- Fixed: Call the phone number on mobile devices - Fixed: Redundant closing div in image header type layout causing clipped menu - Added: Item Header type in package capabilities - Added: Header Image align options for standard Pages, Category/Location pages and Item pages - Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - New: font awesome icons v4.3 - Fixed: Images with caption are not loading
- Updated: Item custom fields feature disabled
- Fixed: Item detial not showing on localhost - Fixed: Adding image or Fontawesome icon from select as Social Icon for Item
- Fixed: categories, locations and search results pages display Excerpt of item if is filled in admin - Fixed: search results order by rating - Added: order by rating on category and location pages - Fixed: menu on iphone - Added: seo keywords for category and location pages
- Added: Multiple phone numbers for each Item - Fixed: PHP Warning if tried to display empty item features - Added: Custom styles for Get Directions plugin - Added: Ability select if Register or Login tab of "Login Widget" appear first after page load - Added: Packages in registration widget are ordered according to order of packages in Theme Options - Added: validation to map input for latitude and longitude values - Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Fixed: red color for new created counter element - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: Hide opening hours - Fixed: Woocommerce product search - Fixed: Woocommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Added: Greek translation - Fixed: compatibility of our AIT Languages plugin with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin - Fixed: Search results display featured items on top position - Added: Newest Items widget
- Added: Item telephone number dialing - Added: Header map ability to show telephone number of item in infobox - Added: Web Link Label field on Item Edit page to display text label instead full url of business website - Added: Ability hide empty contact information on Item detail pages and hide GPS information from Theme Options - Added: Ability add nofollow attribute for Item website link - Fixed: Maximum zoom of map with one marker displayed - Fixed: Address special characters escaping - Added: Ability to upgrade account from profile - Added: Rich Snippet support for reviews
- Fixed: Narrow layout Google Map overflow - Fixed: Comment form labels overflow - Fixed: Menu display on mobile devices
- Fixed: iOs buttons issues - Fixed: Job Offer email link on detail page - Added: Optional checkbox for terms and conditions in registration widget
- Fixed: Products price text overflow - Added: Romanian language - Updated: Revolution Slider to v4.6.5 - Updated: New twitter icons - Updated: Packages Manager - Updated: Registration/Login Widget - Fixed: Item quick edit bugs - Updated: Pagination display
- Added: support for wp-signup.php. Prior to this additional support, design of that page was broken - Fixed: Google Maps are now translated according to your frontend page language in which is page viewed
- Added: Brazilian Portuguese translation - Added: Albanian translation (partly translated) - Added: Accounts - Packages Support - Added: Bank transfer gateway - Added: Payment Gateways Support available through AIT Payment Gateways plugin - Added: Reviews Support available through AIT Item Ratings plugin - Added: EasyAdmin Support available through AIT Easy Admin plugin - Added: Import & Export content support through AIT Import & Export Plugin - Updated: Login Widget with Package and Payments Type - Feature: Compatible with upcoming WordPress 4.1
- Updated: hentry class on article - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Display/hide opening hours at all using button switcher in Opening Hours section - Allow to load "portal" functions files from child theme if they exist there, otherwise they'll beloaded from parent theme - Added: Google Fonts in typography - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated demo-content - Added activate/deactivate map button for header-map element - Do not display HTML in tagline - Fixed css for "Taxonomy List Element" - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: Header map element - Added: Streetview control in map input - Updated: Search element and search results page - Added: Social icons to single item
- Updated: woocommerce templates - Added: Google rich snippet support - Added: Directory items widget
- Theme Released
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Fully Customizable Directory Theme
We built this theme with the most desired features in mind and pushed it even further with a new much more customizable system. This will constantly improve with more and more features in the future. Now, you can set up any online directory portal as you wish, without the limit.
WordPress Theme is 100% responsive and works great on all devices. Customers can shop online using their mobile phones, tablets, laptop and desktop. Whole website will adapt to screen size automatically. Theme was tested on many different modern and also older phones and tablets such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices.
Elements Which Make The Directory Site
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Map & Search
The main feature of any directory theme. The map shows a pins of all listed items with all important information shown by clicking on it.
We also designed a search bar way more interesting for the users with a fresh new approach, yet we still provide a classic search for conservative ones.
Geolocation is sure thing.
This is another important part of directory website. Element Taxonomy List shows the category and location listing. Both or separately on any page.
You can set any icon for each category or location or their subcategories and set their descriptions.
Login & Register Widget
Pretty simple. But the widget doesn’t have to be only in the sidebar. You can place it in any content with Widget Area element.
There are also registration packages and paid accounts for the users.
This banner can be used to show info about how many items, categories and locations are listed in the database.
In the next version there will be also count of all the item reviews.
Finally we can show the items. Categorized, in any order, even randomized. You can show them on any page as a list, grid or in carousel.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. We support 2 units, kilometers and miles. There are 2 types of search bar, classic one and one with the fields formed as a sentence. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can set them any icon, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. In admininstration you can set a count of columns. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. They can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. In item’s settings you are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features. In the next version there will be more of custom content.
Theme Full Of Features
You can see a few of main features described below.
Already Included in Theme
Right out of the box
Admin will have more settings to control the user. For example settings for the limit of items which user can add, price and expiration, ability to renew expired subscription, turn on/off approval process, ability to set featured items.
Google Rich Snippets
Snippets are the few lines of text that appear under every search result which are designed to give users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query.
Show directory Items in sidebar via Widget.
Extendable by Plugins
Available for purchase
Ability for the users to rate and review listed content. Star rating will be included in the items. Each category will have own rating criteria.
Plugin provides easier administration for the user. The way to add items and management of their accounts.
Import & Export Plugin
Ability to import and export the content of the site with ease.
As an admin you are able to set multiple prices for account registration. This plugin will manage to accept payment through integrated gateways so you don't have to deal with it on your own.
Migration from Directory and Business Finder
Migration plugin for our previous and the most successful directory themes.
This plugin will add the ability to search more intelligent, where you can set A and B locations and the map will show you desired content with navigation info.
If the admin lists business which he doesn't own, the owner can contact him and take control of administration of his presentation on the site.
More Features Are Coming
Stay tuned for more info
User or admin can list an event which could be shown in header map. There will be separated map element for these events too.
More interactive and much faster Ajax search, without site reloading.
Extendable by Plugins
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Standard Elements are available all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal features are very useful for personal and company websites.
Business Elements are only available if you purchase Single theme or Business Membership. Elements below are specially developed for business and corporate websites but might be also useful for your personal website or blog.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.