Bulk data import from CSV (Microsoft Excel) file
Export data from your portal website to CSV file
Plugin will automatically generate sample CSV file for the current theme
Supports Categories & Locations
Item to category and location assignment
Ability to also assign featured image that’s uploaded in Media library
- Fix: Plugin is allowed only for supported directory themes, added notification message for attempts to activate on unsupported themes.
- Fix: Problems with export/import of featured images
- New: Redesign of plugin admin page
- Fix: Compatibility with CityGuide Theme v2.75 - New: Now you can update existing Category or Location if you use existing 'slug' or 'name' column in CSV file - New: Plugin will announce user if required 'name' column is missing in CSV file
- New: Ability to export/import additional information for item categories and locations
- Fix: New items were not searchable by subtitle or features
- Fix: New items didn't display on taxonomy pages in recent Directory2 version
- Fix: Problem with importing 'draft' items
- New: Export items with "publish" and "draft" status - New: Date validation - Update: POT file
- Fix: Problem with missing GPS coordinates - New: Confirmation message on successful import
- New: Settings moved to Theme Admin sections (read more in the documentation) - New: Language support - you can import/export items with any of available languages - New: Bulk import - now you can import bigger files without server failures - New: User friendly reporting
- Fixed: Error causing empty page on php5.4 and below
- Fixed: Items with the existing slug will not be duplicated but updated (read more in documentation) - Fixed: PHP notices during importing
- Fixed: Now you can export items and re-import exported csv file - Fixed: Socials and Features are included in exported csv file - Info: Updated documentation (https://www.ait-themes.club/doc/how-to-import-csv-file/)
- Fix: Categories/Locations with the existing slug will not be duplicated but updated (read more in documentation) - Fix: category_featured field wasn't added in exported csv if the taxonomy wasn't selected as 'featured'
- Fix: php syntax error while importing taxonomies
- Added: Possibility to use "image name" for item's featured image (more details in the documentation) - Added: Improved after-import reporting
- Fixed: Items with same Title but unique Name/Slug were considered as the same item - Added: Admin field desrciptions - Updated: POT Translation file
- Update: Added custom fields to import export functions
- Update: Updated pot translation files
- Update: All translations are now handled by AIT Languages plugin
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation
- Added: New language - Turkish (tr_TR) - Updated: All other languages were updated
- Tweak: Internal changes for better maintainability
- Fixed: Taxonomy import for Items
Fixes (thumbnail, update old item etc.)
- Fixed thumbnail import - Added update existing posts
- added language files - some fixes
- Fixed: featured image import - Fixed: exported only terms with assigned post types - Changed: Import reporting shows count of succesfully imported posts, shows only not imported posts
Fixed: missing a line from importType.php (empty import)
Fixed: multisite import, empty import, import page showing duplicated tables, added better error reporting
- Fixed: Some PHP errors - Renamed WP admin menu labels for this plugin
- Plugin release
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉