- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Special characters in categories title (portfolio filter) - Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: sub, sup style was missing
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken
- Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: php notice on 404 page
- Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item - Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Added: New 'AIT Updater' plugin for automatic updates of AIT themes and plugins - Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load
- Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- New: Added Turkish language (tr_TR) - New: Font Awesome icons v4.3 - Update: Updated Russian language (ru_RU) - Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - Fix: Images with caption are not loading
- Fix: 320px responsive issue - Fix: Login screen custom css - Fix: WooCommerce reviews not showing up
- Fixed: Added Favicon
- Fixed: Carousel JS for Job Offers element
- Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Fixed: red color for new created counter element - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: Woocommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Added: Get Directions element - Added Greek translation - Fixed: compatibility of our AIT Languages plugin with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Fixed: Some problems with AIT Languages plugin and non-english WordPress installs. Please update AIT Languages plugin. - Improved: Simplified import/export UI. (There were added two filters for enabling old UI: ait-enable-old-export-ui, ait-enable-old-import-ui)
- Added: Croatian language - Added: Default en_US PO/MO files - if you want to change som english texts, but you don't want to change php/latte files - Improved: Allowed to load MO files from child theme. Just copy them from parent theme to /ait-theme/languages in child theme - Fixed: Compatibility between WooCommerce and our AIT Languages plugin, product search is working now. Please update AIT Languages plugin.
- Added: Romanian language - Updated: Revolution Slider to v4.6.5
- Added: support for wp-signup.php. Prior to this additional support, design of that page was broken - Fixed: Google Maps are now translated according to your frontend page language in which is page viewed - Added: Portuguese, Brazilian (pt_BR) language - Added: Bulgarian (bg_BG) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation) - Added: Albanian (sq) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation)
- Fixed: Some CSS issues - Feature: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 4.1
- All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Added: Google Fonts in typography - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- No particular changes for theme files, but all changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: All languages - Improved: Import/Export - No more infinitely showing loading icon when something go wrong during import, it will be reported what happen - Added checkbox, whether to import all attachments or not - Fixed: minor changes for compatibility with IIS 7.5
- Fixed: Removed duplicate star rating in woocommerce - Fixed: Display none of Add to cart and rating on thubnail-wrapper hover in css responsive - Updated: Woocommerce templates - Fixed: Language switcher responsive - Updated: Member and Members element
- Fixed: Sku_wrapper span in woocommerce css - Fixed: Selectbox init on cart checkout
- Fixed: Language is not fully changed in Admin after switching user language
- Added: Chinese Simplified language
- Updated: separated Woocommerce styles - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: CSS Carousel-enadbled - Updated: demo content
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not displaying and saving properly
- Fixed: Critical bug in Page Builder causing Elements in Columns not saving properly
- Added: Swedish language - Fixed: Translations - Fixed: Small issues
- Fixed Revolution Slider css issues
- Public Release
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Theme made for you and your clients
Beautiful WordPress theme with Responsive design was specially developed for Spas and Health&Beauty saloons, Health and Medicine clubs, Gyms, Massage centers or even Plastic and Dermatological centers. With a unique “Products” element you can present your products and services you offer extremely easily. Enquiry forms can be added to any page.
Products element is what’s differentiating Spa WordPress Theme from all other multi-purpose WordPress themes. Most important part of the modern website is products and services presentation. It has to be easily manageable for you and simple to read for your customers.
You can use Products element to create price list of your products and services, add an image, description and also item price. You can also mark any item as Featured and it’ll be highlighted on your website automatically.
If you offer many different products or services, categories will be handy. It’ll be easy to ready and beautifully styled. As you can see on the above, we made an example of Standard and Premium services. You can also use categories to show only selected products and services on different pages of your website. For example page dedicated to massages will show only massages.
The best thing is that you can define all your products and services once and re-use it on your website several times, assign one item to more categories and so on. It’s a very powerful tool that can be used easily very easily.
You’ll enjoy working with your website
Health and Beauty come inseparably together. That’s the reason we focused to build Spa WordPress Theme not only with modern design and also easy administration. Building and writing the content of your website is a work you will enjoy doing on a regular basis. It’ll help your business grow and open you to new perspectives. We’ve built the tools that will help you with that routine. Website administration is very friendly and intuitive for beginners, but also robust and powerful for advanced users.
Relax & take a rest. It’s that easy
Over 30 unique business elements
Tell your customers everything they want to know. Your website has to be more than just brief couple of lines of text. Make a well structured and easy to read presentation. Start writing a blog or show them your staff members. News or events you organize or open positions you currently have. Spa WordPress theme includes 10 amazing predesigned home pages, blog with comments, filtered portfolio with categories. Information you write to your website will help you make a strong connection with your customers. You’ll enjoy working with our theme.
Are your customers happy with your service? Share their experience on your website. Simply add a Testimonials element and their review will help your new clients decide. By collecting testimonials, you can get valuable feedback that will help you improve your service. Build your own brand with our help.
Present Your Services More Attractively
You can use Portfolio element to present services you offer and products you sell in very elegant way. You can add large pictures, video or even create photo gallery. Show your clients very nice structure of the content. Advanced settings will allow you to highlight your products even more.
Contact information and Opening Hours
Help your customers to find you quicker. Create a Contact Us page with detailed Google Map, Contact Form that sends emails from your website and even Opening Hours. You can also show there your support staff members or testimonials. It’s all up to you how you’d like to have it. You can also connect your site to social media such as Facebook or Twitter to show your latest posts anywhere on your website.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!