- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Update: Demo content contains blured color images
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content - Fix: Remove two headers option
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- Update: Demo content - New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image - Fix: Fixed comment pagination links
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content. - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Responsive Toggles - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Update: demo content was updated
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished - Update: demo content
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Theme Released
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Sell your products online using best e-commerce WordPress plugin out there. You can install the WooCommerce plugin for free and create your online store in few moments. Insert your products, upload images and you're done. Everything that you need to create e-commerce website is included in the theme.
Online reservations via easyReservation plugin
Plugin is fully implemented into our theme, fully tested and ready to be used right away. Detailed user guide can be found in the documentation. 100% compatible with Hair WordPress Theme
Automated emails after reservation or confirmation come as standard. Your new website will simply your life and processes. You can also use the built-in message to communicate with your customers. Working with reservation system is very intuitive. Advantage is also the ability to add a reservation over the phone, and you can therefore use the easyReservation system as your in-house system. Plugin is periodically updated with new features. Sophisticated, flexible and easy to use not only for owner or admin, but also to your customers. You can choose between Free or Paid version. Free version is fully working, you can receive reservations via reservation form on your website. If you’d like to have more features, you can go for a Paid version that includes 13 more useful functions.
Reservation Widgets Available
You can insert reservation form or reservation calendar anywhere on your website. You have full control over your website, further you can decide where you show your online reservation plugin. Why would you want to do it? You can test what place is the best for your visitors. Widget Form, Calendar and Search box can be placed using simple shortcode. You can use it in Pages, Posts, Elements, Sidebars or even Revolution slider.
This is an unique AIT feature to bring a site viewer attention to the most important part of your website. Just pick (up to) four most valuable sections that your customers simply cannot miss and place them right in the header of your site with appealing picture. Promote your special service or important section of your website. Settings is easy and user friendly. All important changes can be done via WP Admin.
With AIT Products element you can promote your products and services in a simple and creative way. Show your customer what they can get when they come to you. You can include prices where relevant too. Create different price lists and show them anywhere on the website using Ait Page Builder.
Most powerful Page Builder on the market. Build your page content using many available elements.
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Intuitive for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
Everything was made to make your life easier. Write your content and focus on your core business. You don’t need to be a web designer to compose a nice looking website. We’ve done this work for you.
This WordPress Theme is 100% responsive and works great on all devices. Customers can shop online using their mobile phones, tablets, laptop and desktop. Whole website will adapt to screen size automatically. Theme was tested on many different modern and also older phones and tablets such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!