- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Header image was cropped if Website Width parameter set above 1100px
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: sub, sup style was missing
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active - Fix: Responsive Pege Title pagination misalignment
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine - Fix: Disabled not used Image Element
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Fix: Element Post - Layout Style showing date now - Added: Email validation during registration of new users
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Update: Changed styles of Google map custom buttons to match new Google map styles
- Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Embed URLs for YouTube and Vimeo videos were generated incorrectly resulting in not loading the videos - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken
- Added: Lost Password feature in Login Widget - Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fixed: Removed "Login failed" notification on successful login
- Fix: Menu Typography fix
- Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Fix: Elements custom background image setting was not working - Fix: Blog Responsive Fix - Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: script paths in Child Theme - Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: Sticky menu not working properly in centered layout - Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item - Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Theme release
Built in Multilingual Support
First multilingual WordPress themes with integrated multilingual system and language translations. You can have your website in any language or create a multilingual website in multiple languages. Theme is ready to use right out of the box. Everything is already translated. Just type in content in your language and it’s done.
Impressive Tour presentation
Expedition theme and custom built Tour Slider allows you to create exceptional presentation of your guiding services. This unique slider cannot be found in any other theme. But that’s not all, overall you have 4 header options - Tour Slider, Easy Slider, Revolution Slider or no slider.
Tour Slider in Page Builder
Tour presentation is the most important part of every guide’s website. That’s why we have invented a unique way how to effectively showcase your tours. Tour Slider element will help you present your tours right on your homepage. These slides are created automatically from your tours entered via WordPress admin.
Take a look at the map, there are points on your route highlighting important places. This unique slider is built into our Expedition theme for free.
Tour Slider can be set up right in the Page Builder on given page. You can show it on your homepage or any internal page. Slider is build of tours defined in Tour element. You don’t need to enter your data twice.
name of the tour category
starting date of your tour
short description with link to detailed presentation of your tour
map with the route
Create hiking and city tours using our Tour Element
How to create a professional presentation with various information blocks? Unique Tour element makes your life easier. It shows information that will appreciate every tourist. Big map with tour route, difficulty, recommended gear list or photo gallery. Nothing is missing.
Tour header styles
Map with the route is essential part of every tour planning process. It can be used for hiking tours, biking tours, ski touring expeditions but also city tours. Therefore the main part of the tour detail page is Google map with checkpoints. You can show large map by default or display nice image with smaller map on top of that. Map and image can be enlarged with a simple click of the mouse to check whole route in more details.
Present your tour and program on the map
How easy is it to create a map with all important points? It cannot be simpler. Tour Options allows you to pick points on the map, assign title, description and custom icon. Points on the map can be easily moved to the right position. You don’t need to manually enter GPS coordinates. You can also reorder your checkpoints using drag&drop. Tour date can be also shown in the header under Tour image.
All tour details have it’s place on the right hand side. Tour difficulty, location, tour duration or any other information. You can add simply anything you need using our easy to use clonable element. Write your title, description and values. Great presentation cannot be complete without video or photo gallery. You can link Vimeo or Youtube videos and add a description. Photos can be selected from WordPress media library.
What’s the best part of it? You can manage everything without messy shortcodes or code modifications. Anyone can do it!
Tour element – custom post type
You can access tours from WordPress admin menu on the left hand side. Tour element is our new custom post type where you can predefine your tours. You’ll enter your data into one place and show anywhere on your website without entering your information again. That’s also very handy when you’re making changes to your website as you’re doing them only in one place.
Tour Detail Page
Tour detail layout is fixed. Position of tour image, content, galleries and additional information is defined right in the template, however you can extend this page in Page Builder and add there selected elements. For instance you can add partners logos or contact form. It’s ideal to have this page without sidebars, but you can turn them on if you need to.
Tour element in Page Builder
How to create all or category tours page? This can be done with Tour element in Page Builder. If you have already entered your tours, you can show them on any page on your website. You can show all tours or selected category only. You can also order them by various criteria, select number of columns, number of text rows, turn on carousel and lot of advanced settings. You can also show or hide the map, turn off additional information or have a read more button.
Sell your products online using best e-commerce WordPress plugin out there. You can install the WooCommerce plugin for free and create your online store in few moments. Insert your products, upload images and you're done. Everything that you need to create e-commerce website is included in the theme.
Retro WordPress Theme is 100% responsive and works great on all devices. Customers can shop online using their mobile phones, tablets, laptop and desktop. Whole website will adapt to screen size automatically. Theme was tested on many different modern and also older phones and tablets such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices.
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing standard and business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.