Make Your Own Business:
Event Guide is not just another WordPress theme, it’s a set of tools we’ve crafted to provide you with an opportunity to start your own business.
Promote Your Event Venue:
Take your event venue to a whole new level. Event Guide gives you access to features that will redefine how your customers explore events online.
Unbeatable price on the market:
Take advantage of the opportunity to save a lot of money. We have spent a thousands of hours on analysis, design and development. Bespoke solution would cost more than $10.000,00.
- Fix: events calendar WP 5.7 compatibility issue
- Update: AIT API key settings updates
- Fix: Flickering animation on mouse over event for item post on search results page - Fix: Recurring event calendar WP 5.6 compatibility issue - Fix: Toogles on detail of item didn't work on mobile
- Update: WP 5.6 compatibility update - Fix: Fit menu functionality in main menu - Fix: Stripped apostrophe in search results
- Fix: Misaligned button in header search form on Apple devices - Fix: Content of header search dropdowns was invisible after first render in Safari
- Fix: Fixed PHP warnings - Fix: Item category tooltips were cropped in left-aligned carousels - Fix: Contact form does not send some data after updgrade to WP 5.5 - Fix: Fixed wrong height calculation on cropped texts in responsive
- Update: WP 5.5 compatibility update
- Update: WP 5.5 compatibility update - Fix: Escaped characters in email from Contact Owner Form
- Fix: Changing Default Layout header type affect items category header
- Fix: API keys & WP Multisite
- Fix: Admin aprove option at items did not send emails to administrator - Fix: After creating package ( if permission manager is activated ) user cannot show profile page
- Added: Support for special offer detail page
- Fix: Custom class at search form element is not working
- New: ThemeForest Theme Activation
- New: Theme Activation
- Fix: Fixed order of Events Pro posts on search results page with used Advanced Search plugin.
- Fix: Fixed PHP warnings - Fix: Search keyword dropdown was not visible in Quick Header Search in responsive
- Fix: Sign Up page on multisite installation - Fix: Fixed frontend Warning at event pro detail page - Fix: default false value for featured item if user dont have permissions to change this. - Fix: Cancel upgrade process from subscriber to free role. - Fix: Submenus on iPad were not working properly - Update: Updated dates for events in demo content
- Fix: Captcha improvements at registration - Added: AggregateRating structured data
- Fix: Reviews structured data
- Fix: Switching between registration form inputs did not work correctly using TAB key with two forms on one page
- Fix: If geolocation is disabled in browser go to default position
- Fix: Contact owner form cooperate with review plugin
- Fix: Draft items and events were displayed on Header Map element.
- Added: Theme package include marketing plugin "HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat" to grow your email list, generate leads, and manage all your contacts inside HubSpot’s free CRM. Plugin can be found in theme folder ./ait-theme/plugins/leadin.zip
- New: Revolution Slider element offer selection of slider for each language on Special Pages in Page Builder
- Update: Return urls for AIT PayPal Payments plugin can be defined separately per each language on multilingual websites
- Fix: List bullets were not aligned by text align
- Update: Google+ share button in page title share buttons and Item detail page replaced with Pinterest. Google+ is going to be closed on April 2nd of, 2019
- Fix: Corrected condition in AIT Requirements Checker for ICONV extension
- Fix: Fixed special characters in website name displayed as attributes for logo
- Fix: Fixed responsive width for Contact Owner Form in colorbox - Fix: Fixed menu description
- Fix: Fixed duplicated on/off buttons in Page Builder
- Update: Wordpress 5.0 compatibility update
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update in nette framework
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update
- Fix: Fixed translation of payment methods in user profile page
- Fix: Fixed decimal ordered list - Improvement: Speed improvement for search query
- Fix: Fixed registration process in case the only keyboard is used to fill the registration form
- Fix: Fixed size of icons in Google Maps to meet the new design of buttons applied by Google
- Fix: Login widget - dropdown in registration part of widget displayed only when two or more packages are available
- Fix: Fixed responsive design for Items columns
- Fix: Fixed Timeline scroll edge case (corrupted scroll in timeline when visitor scrolls down during events loading or exactly in time when they were rendered on screen)
- New: Load Google Maps on request after click on button - Fix: Fixed search result item width
- Fix: Used date form from Wordpress General settings for the date in search form on Events Pro search results page - Fix: Added taxonomy title as alt attribute for Category and Location icon images - Fix: Fixed work with Items authors which username was defined as number instead of text
- Fix: Header map streatview lock button - Improvement: Save button in Page Builder and Theme Options will be disabled until page has fully loaded to prevent unintended save with uninitialized inputs
- Fix: Item and EventsPro posts are displayed in all languages once they are marked as not translatable in AIT Languages plugin - Fix: Email notifications of Item post submitted to review by administrator - Fix: Comments form - Fix: Captcha item review form - Added: Added compatibility with Captcha in Item Reviews plugin
- Update: Form fields reset styles in reset.css - Added: GDPR support for contact owner form, custom notification text can be displayed within Name, Email, Subject and Message inputs - Added: GDPR support for registration form, custom notification text can be displayed within Username and Email inputs - Added: GDPR support for AIT Claim Listing plugin - Added: GDPR support for AIT Item Reviews plugin
- Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Fix: Fixed email notification for expired Package - can be defined in Theme Options > Packages settings. - Fix: Fixed typo in theme admin - Fix: Fixed default image for Events Pro posts without featured image on events category pages - Update: Contact Owner form on Item detail page updated. Added Captcha and loader icon.
- Fix: Woocommerce cart design
- Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: woocommerce gallery detail
- Fix: Starting position of Header Map Element is always position defined in Header Map element, instead of position 0,0
- Fix: Responsive Search form in header
- Fix: Fixed ordering of featured Items on search results page.
- Fix: Fixed warning messages on search result pages
- Fix: Fixed wrong Username displayed in Login Widget if email address used as username - Fix: Fixed Streetview for header map on standard Pages, Streetview is displayed according to settings in Header Map element - Fix: Fixed number of Item posts displayed in Header Resources section on multilingual website
- Fix: Search form category dropdown responsive
- Fix: Fixed Add Media button in admin screen for directory users - Fix: Missing functionality from Yoast SEO plugin in SEO metabox - Update: Updated FontAwesome library
- Fix: Fixed error messages after deletion of Item post assigned to Event as Organizer
- Fix: Fixed missing My Items button in login widget when administrator have to approve users Item posts.
- Fix: Wrong redirection on password protected posts
- Fix: Fixed responsive menu button on hover
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Problem with untranslatable notificiation payment email. Text in the email is translated now. Make sure have also latest AIT Languages plugin.
- Fix: fixed escaped Title text on category pages - Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: site logo fix for safari
- Fix: Fixed toggles on taxonomy pages in responsive design
- Fix: Number of Events on Item's page reflects to the layout without sidebars - Fix: Duplicate events in sidebar Timeline
- Fix: Fatal error displayed on blog page - Fix: Buttons My Items and My Events in frontend user panel are displayed only if logged in user has permissions to manage Items or Events Pro posts - Fix: responsive toggles bug on taxonomy locations page
- Fix: In some cases event's datetime might not match with timezone's datetime - Fix: Timeline, Events Slider and Events Pro Element now display events which are already happening 'today' (Date To must be specified)
- Fix: Finished events were displayed in header map
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Header Map Items missing on category pages - Fix: 'Events' section missing in 'toggles' on item's page
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Fix: Wrong arrow position in Easy Slider Element - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: User couldn't access wordpress login screen via direct link example.com/wp-admin/
- Update: Support for free basic packages - Update: Speed optimization for projects with large number of items - Update: Header Map loads items asynchronously (prevents server failures and heavy loads) - Update: php7 optimization
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- Fix: Php warning when Event's Pro Fee price was empty
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi - Fix: Responsive mode of tabs on item detail page was not detected properly - Fix: Problem to click on My Events button on touch devices
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions - Fix: Events Pro detail content margins - Fix: Search Events Pro within radius around geolocation - Update: Currency formatting for Events Pro fees - Added: Notice when only registered users can add review - Added: Compatibility with upcoming Ait Advanced Search Plugin
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin - Fix: Margin under header in responsive when there are no site tools - Fix: List style fix in Item and Event Pro detail page - Fix: Long taxonomy names in header were displayed incorrectly - Fix: 'Sort By' options on Item's and Event's Pro taxonomy pages
- Fix: Broken Ait Item's archive page - Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin - Fix: Advanced filters are now included within Item's features on Item's detail page
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: Timeline map was zoomed out in some edge cases - Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Fix: Stripe payment process possible security issue
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization - Fix: If "Date To" wasn't specified theme displayed current date
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Structured Data test by Google failed on Event's detail page - Added: Compatibility for Special Offers filters on archive page
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Finished events displayed on category page - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages - New: Theme now displays also Events Pro which have already started and are still running (requires most recent version of Events Pro plugin)
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element - Added: Compatibility with Special Offers Plugin
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Streetview on empty search results page - Improvement: Skeleton and Theme Upgrader - Fix: Package slug and compatibility with AIT Claim Listing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content. - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine - Fix: Updated overrided templates from item reviews plugin - Fixed: Url param escaping for search filters - Update: Updated return headers for contact owner ajax - Fixed: Added admin capabilities for yoast seo plugin
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Tweak: Improved item-organizer columns in responsive - Fix: Empty fields in event-pro recurring dates caused broken frontend maps - Added: Email validation during registration of new users
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files - Fix: Broken header menu on item's detail page - Added: Item Extension plugin style
- Updated: New theme implementation for Ait Get Directions plugin - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Pagination with many pages didn't update on Location taxonomy page - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Search by category - Fix: Scrollwheel map option
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Fix: Sidebar Map and Timeline if specific category selected in pagebuilder - Fix: Php notices on Events Pro archive page
- Fixed: Item couldnt be trashed by single user - Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Page with event or item slider bouncing in responsive
- Update: WooCommerce default cart layout
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: Events starting on 'today' are included in taxonomy pages - Fix: Rich snippets error with multiple fees - Fix: Search form element doesn't remember selected values
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Category filter in timeline - Tweak: Today's events included in timeline - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Added: Contact owner form options to define the sender of email - Fix: DateFrom and DateTo were same if starting date is older than today's date - Fixed: Package item count when item trashed - Fixed: Package event count when event trashed - Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Warings if date or category wasn't selected - Fix: Single Item gallery (if gallery is in first active/tab) - Fix: Alt attribute in category icon image - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- Fix: Package upgrade process failed to change package - Fix: Paths to "parts" folder in child theme - Fix: Login tab didn't display in Login Widget
- Fix: Multiple tel. numbers on item detail page - Fix: Contact Form element z-index - New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Update: Updated author metabox display - Fixed: Stripe gateway user upgrade - Fix: Notice in header map on search page
- Fix: Responsive menu - Fix: Sidebar script browsers compatibility
- Theme Released
Why Should You Buy?
Event Guide Theme Features
Theme is fully customizable (colors, layout) and our page builder is implemented
SEO Optimized and Google rich snippets implemented
Search and filter by keyword, location, category or date
Geolocation and radius available
User registration, free or paid - build your custom packages
Registration extended by our existing plugins - paypal payments / subscriptions, stripe
Event organizer profile with list of events, opening hours, gallery, features, reviews, contacts, address and custom information
Navigation to event venue or organizer
Display advertisements easily
Events Pro Plugin Features
Custom item and event locations and categories with custom color and icon settings
Events can be created by registered users
Promote any kind of event (restaurant promotion, cinema, sport matches, live conference etc.)
Custom event address or use organizer’s one
Recurring events with optional ending dates
Event has its own calendar with scheduled dates
Event dates can be exported to external calendar (Google, iCal, etc.) easily by visitors
Sell your tickets by any provider of your choice or use WooCommerce
Share events easily on social networks
Show any event information or upload files
A lot of options to contact event organizer
Show and filter organizers or events on Google Maps
Promote any events (by cat., loc., count) anywhere on page
Option to promote featured organizers separately
Timeline with map which shows all upcoming events which can be filtered by category
Events Pro Plugin at Hand
Let your users create their own events and link it to the profile of their event venue or other business. Events Pro plugin enriches event pages with key information about date, time, place and price of an event. Users can make events recurring and visitors can share with ease.
Even though it’s pretty much all you need, we’re going to keep updating Events Pro with many more features.
Events Pro plugin is not included in Event Guide theme. Plugin needs to be purchased separately.
Events Pro Element
Thanks to Page Builder, you can easily display all events on any site you want. You can choose whether to display them individually or in a certain numbers, based on its category or location, or without a filter at all. You can even manage what kind of information will be displayed. There are several visuals ready at your disposal.
All of this is just few clicks away.
Events Pro element is a part of Events Pro plugin which needs to be purchased separately.
Built in Multilingual Support
Get access to our original multilingual system and language translations. This out-of-the-box solutions provides you with an option to create a true multilingual website in multiple languages. English isn’t your language of choice? You can have your website translated to any language available. The rest is up to you.
Fully Customizable Portal Theme
Customization is very important part of setting up your own website. Our intention to innovate and to push the limits of customization has lead us to the current state of our system: you can set up your Event Guide without any limits. This system will keep improving with every new feature.
Event Guide is 100 % responsive and works flawlessly across all devices. Your visitors can access every key element using their mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop. Tested and validated on almost every new smart device and even on older phones and tablets.
Elements Which Make Portal Website
Website elements are designed to make your work as simple and fast as possible. You can pre-define settings in Default layout section and use them anywhere. Information you set in Custom Types can be easily re-used on any page, no need to type it again and again.
Rich Enough Pages
Thanks to Page Builder and predefined Elements, you’re free to shuffle page’s content the way you like it. Layout is especially designed for displaying events.
Timeline displays upcoming events in chronological order. It’s available on every page and it adjusts to its content. If you decide to use Timeline on a page under “Music” category, only respective events will be displayed.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. It’s so simple to find nearby events. We support units in kilometres and miles. There are two types of search bar available: classic one and one with the fields formed as a sentence. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items and events are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can assign it any icon, color, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. Items can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. You are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features in settings of an Item.
Extendable by Plugins
This is what it looks like
Who made it happen?
This item was created, developed and prepared for you by the following team of great designers and developers:
And Many More Amazing Features
Each theme includes specially developed features and elements for it's specific segment. Apart from that you will get all amazing business features you can use anywhere on your website. Have a look below for more details.
Unique Business Elements
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Trusted by amazing people
We build WordPress themes since 2008. See what are our clients say about our themes and after purchase support.
This is an awesome theme. Very well designed and quite easy to use. Setup is no problem. So far I’ve not run into any problems, so many thanks to the developers of this theme.
This theme has so many great options, shortcuts and includes, and although some of the features were a bit different than what I was used to in most themes, the support was wonderful. I was a bit impatient but Ivan was able to steer me the right way every time. 🙂
Once again with your theme, and again a 5 stars rating. You listen customers waits. We ask responsive, you make huge update in code. You aways rock, I always buy !
Want to say a huge thank you for your support and great great service. You have been amazing and professional throughout and truly deserve all the success in the future.
Sorry, just gotta keep saying it, you rock! This thing is more fun and awesome to use the more I use it!!
Guys I’d really like to thank you for such a great theme! I’ve been quite pleased with the theme and support thus far. Thanks again life long customer.
Ivan and the AIT folks are golden! Very helpful support, and always willing to lend a hand.
I recently purchased a theme from you. I wanted to take a minute to tell you it is absolutely the best theme I have ever used. Everything I have wanted to do I have been able to do with ease. I’m so used to fighting themes. This is truly a breath of fresh air. Please keep them coming. I’m assigning you hero status for the rest of today. 😉