- Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: Fixed special characters escaping for categories title in portfolio filter
- Fix: Woocommerce 3.0 update CSS
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year reange from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Update: Demo content contains blured color images
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content - Fix: Ipad menu hotfix
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- Update: Demo content - New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image - Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Mobile menu centering
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content.
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Responsive Toggles - Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Update: demo content was updated
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished - Update: demo content
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Problem with compilling LESS - exceeded max execution time
- Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: Responsive Shorcode List Fix
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages - Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: In some cases scrollbar showing in Website Elements, whan user zoomed Internet Browser - Fix: Submenu in last-child of menu was not reachable on hover - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken - Added: Added streetview functionality to google maps element
- Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fix: Map input verification - Update: Ajax emails formatting
- Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Font Awesome v4.4.0 - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element
- Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language - Fix: Move "Languages" menu item back under "Theme Admin" item
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Fix: Woocommerce product review form colorbox height - Fix: Woocommerce product variations form selects clear
- Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab)
- Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Added: New 'AIT Updater' plugin for automatic updates of AIT themes and plugins - Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load
- Fixed: WP SEO by Yoast compatibility - Update: Woocommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Fixed: empty url in css 'background' property caused longer website load - Update: Updated Revolution Slider to v4.6.92
- Fixed: Responsive Menu/Cart displaying fix - Updated: All other languages were updated
- Fixed: AIT plugins are not activated on first theme install (problem with updated TGM-Plugin-Activation library)
- Update: Important security fix
- Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- New: Added Turkish language (tr_TR) - New: Font Awesome icons v4.3 - Update: Updated Russian language (ru_RU) - Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - Fix: Images with caption are not loading
- Fix: 320px responsive issue - Fix: Login screen custom css - Fix: WooCommerce reviews not showing up
- Fixed: Carousel JS for Job Offers element
- Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Fixed: red color for new created counter element - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: Woocommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Added Greek translation - Fixed: compatibility of our AIT Languages plugin with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Fixed: Menu display on mobile devices
- Fixed: Some problems with AIT Languages plugin and non-english WordPress installs. Please update AIT Languages plugin. - Improved: Simplified import/export UI. (There were added two filters for enabling old UI: ait-enable-old-export-ui, ait-enable-old-import-ui)
- Added: Croatian language - Added: Default en_US PO/MO files - if you want to change som english texts, but you don't want to change php/latte files - Improved: Allowed to load MO files from child theme. Just copy them from parent theme to /ait-theme/languages in child theme - Fixed: Compatibility between WooCommerce and our AIT Languages plugin, product search is working now. Please update AIT Languages plugin.
- Updated: Revolution Slider to v4.6.5
- Added Romanian language
- Added: support for wp-signup.php. Prior to this additional support, design of that page was broken - Fixed: Google Maps are now translated according to your frontend page language in which is page viewed - Added: Portuguese, Brazilian (pt_BR) language - Added: Bulgarian (bg_BG) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation) - Added: Albanian (sq) language (Not fully translated yet, you can help us with translation)
- Feature: Compatibility with upcoming WordPress 4.1
- All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Added: Google Fonts in typography - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Improved theme SEO: do not use theme SEO in case another SEO plugin is active
- Improved Google structured data: updated and entry-title - All other changes related to framework are now in framework-changelog.txt file
- Updated: demo-content
- Updated: All languages - Improved: Import/Export - No more infinitely showing loading icon when something go wrong during import, it will be reported what happen - Added checkbox, whether to import all attachments or not - Fixed: minor changes for compatibility with IIS 7.5 - Fixed: Width in Mega menu in css - Fixed: Box shadow in menu in css
- Updated: Woocommerce templates - Fixed: Language switcher responsive - Updated: Members element
Construit in suport multilingv
Prima Tema WordPress multilingv cu sistem integrat şi traduceri multilingve. Puteţi avea site-ul web în orice limbă sau puteţi crea un site Web multilingv în limbi multiple. Tema este gata de utilizare scoasa ca din cutie. Totul este deja tradus. Doar scrieti conţinutul în limba dumneavoastră şi de rezolva.
Vindeti produse online folosind cel mai bun plugin WordPress e-commerce. Puteti instala plugin-ul WooCommerce gratuit si creea un magazin online în câteva momente. Introduceţi produsele dvs, încărcaţi imaginile şi aţi terminat. Tot ceeace aveţi nevoie pentru a crea site-ul e-commerce este inclus în temă.
Tema WordPress Retro este 100% Responsive şi functioneaza minunat pe toate dispozitivele. Clienţii pot face cumparaturi online folosind telefoane lor mobile, tablete, laptop şi desktop. Site-ul întreg se va adapta automat la dimensiunea ecranului. Tema a fost testata pe multe si diferite telefoane moderne şi, de asemenea, mai în vechi şi comprimate, cum sunt si iPhone, iPad, Android şi Windows dispozitive dintr-o generatie mai veche.
Elementele de site sunt concepute pentru a face munca dvs mai rapida si mai simpla. Puteţi pre-defini setările implicite din secţiunea de aspect şi utilizaţi-le oriunde.Toate Informaţiile se pot seta în Tipuri Particularizate si pot fi uşor reutilizate pe orice pagină, nu este nevoie să o tastaţi din nou şi din nou.
Cine sunt cei care au făcut acest produs?
Acest element a fost creat, dezvoltat şi pregătit de către o echipa talentata de designeri şi dezvoltatori:
Şi multe caracteristici uimitoare
Fiecare temă include caracteristici speciale şi elemente pentru fiecare segment specific. În afară de asta veti primi caracteristici uimitoare atat standard cat si business pe care le puteţi utiliza oriunde pe site-ul dvs. Mai multe detalii puteti citi mai jos. .
Elemente unice Business
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
Spatii de publicitate
Formular de Contact
Oferte de Muncă
Program de Lucru
Tabele de pret
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Increderea unor oameni exttraordinari
Construim Theme WordPress din 2008.Vedeti cine sunt clientii nostri si ce spun despre temele noastre si sprijinul primit dupa achizitionare.
Am cumpărat recent o temă la tine. Vrut să-ţi spun intr-un minut că este absolut cea mai buna Temă pe care am folosito vreodată. Tot ce am vrut să fac a fost capabil sa faca cu usurinta. Am obosit in lupta împotriva Temelor. Acest lucru este cu adevărat o gură de aer proaspăt.Va rog sa nu va opriti niciodata.Va rog sa continuati Nu pot sa zic altceva decat ca pentru restul ziilei va ridic la statutul de erou. 😉
Ivan şi oameni AIT sunt de aur! Sprijin foarte şi întotdeauna dispuşi să dea o mână de ajutor.
Baieti am dori cu adevărat să vă mulţumesc pentru o astfel de Temă minunata! Am fost destul de mulţumit cu tema şi până în prezent de sprijin. Multumesc din nou viaţă lungă clientului.
Ne pare rau, doar trebuie sa zicem ca esti tare! Acest lucru este mult mai distractiv şi minunat de al utiliza mai mult!!
Vreau să spun un imens vă mulţumesc pentru sprijinul si serviciului foarte bun. Ati fost uimitori şi profesionisti pe tot parcursul timpului şi meritati cu adevărat sa culegeti in viitor toate the succesele.
Inca o data cu Tema voastra, şi din nou un 5 stele rating.Va ascultati clienţii vostrii. Cerem responsive,voi facieti updateturi imense în cod. You aways rock, I always buy !
Aceasta tema are atât de multe opţiuni superbe, Scurtături şi includeri, şi deşi unele caracteristici au fost un pic diferite decât am fost folosit pana acum,dar majoritate le-am folosit în cele mai multe teme, sprijinul a fost minunat. Am fost un pic nerabdator dar Ivan a fost capabil sa ma ajute de fiecare dată.
Aceasta este o temă fantastica. Foarte bine conceput şi destul de uşor de utilizat. Configurare nu ridica nici o problema. Până în prezent nu m-am lovit de nici o problema, Deci multe mulţumiri pentru dezvoltatorii aceasti teme.