- Fix: Contact form does not send some data after updgrade to WP 5.5
- Update: WP 5.5 compatibility update
- Update: WP 5.5 compatibility update
- Fix: API keys & WP Multisite
- Fix: Issue with metaboxes on Post edit page, Gutenberg editor disabled for posts.
- New: Theme Activation
- Fix: Sign Up page on multisite installation
- Update: Updated deprecated Wordpress function login_headertitle()
- Fix: Fixed width of left sidebar background when custom sidebar width is set - Added: Theme package include marketing plugin "HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat" to grow your email list, generate leads, and manage all your contacts inside HubSpot’s free CRM. Plugin can be found in theme folder ./ait-theme/plugins/leadin.zip
- New: Revolution Slider element offer selection of slider for each language on Special Pages in Page Builder
- Update: Google+ share button in page share buttons replaced with Pinterest. Google+ is going to be closed on April 2nd of, 2019
- Fix: Corrected condition in AIT Requirements Checker for ICONV extension
- Fix: Fixed special characters in website name displayed as attributes for logo
- Fix: Fixed loading of select inputs and Google maps in theme admin
- Fix: Fixed duplicated on/off buttons in Page Builder
- Update: Wordpress 5.0 compatibility update
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update - Fix: Fixed warnings for Posts and Google Map Element
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update in nette framework
- Update: PHP 7.2+ compatibility update
- New: Load Google Map in Google Map Element on request after click on button - Fix: Warnings when author has not defined Biography text in profile - Fix: Fixed broken links in image gallery after automated slide transition on Post detail page
- Improvement: Save button in Page Builder and Theme Options will be disabled until page has fully loaded to prevent unintended save with uninitialized inputs
- Fixed: Comments form
- Update: Form fields reset styles in reset.css - Added: GDPR support for registration form, custom notification text can be displayed within Username and Email inputs
- Fix: Mobile menu hiding on scroll - Added: Helper input for all Inputs in Contact Form element (GDPR requirement)
- Update: Updated product image cropping sizes for Woocommerce 3.3+ - Update: Allowed opening of Woocommerce Product images in lightbox in responsive design - Update: Updated Colorbox jquery library to latest version
- Fix: Woocommerce gallery detail
- Fix: Fixed wrong Username displayed in Login Widget if email address used as username
- New: You can select custom page where are users redirected after failed registration. New option available in Theme Options > Authors settings.
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: Responsive menu button works after change of screen size from desktop to responsive design
- Fix: fixed reversed Older / Newer pagination links - Fix: Issues with translating some strings
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Update: Support for free basic packages
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi - Fix: Responsive of blog, category and archive pages on the smallest resolutions - Fix: Click on WP gallery was blocked by thumbnail caption
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin
- Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features - Update: Demo content with fixed size of main menu items
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content. - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading - Fix: Author's bio didn't display in page header
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: Typo in WooCommerce checkout styles - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Added: Email validation during registration of new users
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished - Fixed: Authors element not displaying author bio
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Official Revolution Slider, when you purchase it by yourself, not our custom bundled version, is supported by our theme framework (Page Builder) - Fix: PHP error - redeclared class in WpLatte (occurred in Event Guide theme) - Tweak: Compatibility tweaks for upcoming more performant AIT Toolkit plugin
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Embed URLs for YouTube and Vimeo videos were generated incorrectly resulting in not loading the videos - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- Tweak: Authors element had unnecessarily big background image source - Fix: Switched order for Newer/Older labels in pagination
- New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Tweak: Blog pagination displayed all pages - Fix: When adblocker extension in a browser blocked Advertising Spaces Element whole web page was broken
- Fix: Question marks instead of special characters in map popups - Added: Lost Password feature in Login Widget - Update: Contact form element form submit button disabled while form submitting - Fix: No more huge amount of old cache files (mainly old .css) in uploads/cache/ folder - Fix: Some forgotten text are now included in POT file
- Fix: E-mail with password for new registered users - Fix: Removed "Login failed" notification on successful login
- Fix: Reverted custom layout of footer - Fix: E-mail with password for new registered users (since WordPress v4.3) - Fixed: Map input verification - Updated: Ajax emails formatting
- Update: Updated facebook element - Update: Framework compatibility with upcoming improved AIT Languages plugin
- Fix: Gallery on Single Post page - Fix: Typo in variable name in jquery.portfolio.js - Tweak: Theme Admin: if switched section contains map preview trigger resize to re-render map - Update: Font Awesome icons v4.4.0 - Update: Updated condition to show / hide item description in services element - Update: Updated google map element - Update: Updated capabilities for ait-item cpt
- Fix: When Visual Editor is disabled in user settings, Text Element in Page Builder doesn't work.
- Update: Fixed version of Revolution Slider v18.104.22.168 compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Fix: Allow special characters in Member custom post type Title - Fix: Video element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Posts element - fixed some PHP errors - Fix: Added Sender parameter in Contact Form - some hostings didn't send emails from Contact Form
- Fix: Broken layout on wp-activate.php page (activation of new user's account)
- Fix: When datepicker bundled with WP was used by some plugins (eg. Easy Reservations) that calendar was displayed in zh-TW language
- Fix: Datetime picker in admin was not working properly in Firefox - Fix: Removed deprecated PHP4 constructor on Widget classes.
- Update: Improved compatibility with recent stand-alone AIT Languages plugin - this plugin is no more required and pre-packed with the theme, so there is no need to display "install required plugin" admin notice
- New: AIT Languages plugin is no more pre-packed with theme. And also all translations from theme are moved to AIT Languages plugin. Theme package has smaller size in MB. Just update the AIT Languages plugin and the theme and everthing will work as previous. - Update: Minimum requirements for our themes and plugins are PHP 5.3.1 and WordPress 4.0. It's time to use modern and secure technologies. - Fix: Datepicker on the backend and frontend is translated properly now
- Update: Updated all translations - translated some new strings - New: Added new Ukrainian (uk) translation - Fix: Fixed login screen tooltip on logo - it displays correctly text from "Theme Options -> Admin Branding -> Login Screen Logo Tooltip" - Fix: Load Facebook Likebox in current language - Add: Support for AIT Updater plugin
- Tweak: Updated portfolio colorbox widths - Fix: Fixed responsive Toggles (double text in selected tab) - Support for AIT Updater plugin
- Updated: Ajax mail reply-to headers (Contact Form element) - Updated: YouTube video embedding (Portfolio element)
- Update: Time picker available for Count Down element - Added: 4 new social icons for Font Awesome - Fixed: Made "Activate map" button text translatable right after page load
- Fixed: WP SEO by Yoast compatibility - Update: Woocommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - FixedFixed: Empty url in css 'background' property caused longer website load - Update: Revolution Slider v4.6.92
- Update: Updated all languages
- Fixed: Missing custom post types from AIT Toolkit plugin
- Fixed: AIT plugins are not activated on first theme install (problem with updated TGM-Plugin-Activation library)
- New: Registration tab of Login Widget is available only if WordPress registrations are enabled - New: Select default role for new registered users (Theme Options > Authors) - Fixed: Woocommerce plugin blocked access to easy admin for non-administrators - Fixed: Submenu in last-child of menu was not reachable on hover - Fixed: php error in list layout of Posts Element - Important security fix
- Fixed: Header responsive on small resolution
- Fixed: translations on "add new post" page - Fix: Content Import - Optimization of fetching attachments from remote location
- New: Added Turkish language (tr_TR) - New: Font Awesome icons v4.3 - Update: Updated Russian language (ru_RU) - Fix: WordPress 4.2 compatibility with new handling of shared terms - implemented split_shared_term hook - Fix: Images with caption are not loading
- Fix: Login screen custom css - Fix: WooCommerce reviews not showing up
- Added: validation to map input for latitude and longitude values - Fixed: typography settings remember selected option on page refresh - Updated all language files (mo/po files)
- Fixed: url_fopen function not allowed - Fixed: Strict Standards warning in demo importer report - Fixed: some warnings and notices in posts/authors element - Fixed: missing opensans italic font
- Fixed: multiple posts on same address - Updated: woocommerce 2.3.4 templates - Fixed: main menu doesn't open on ios and windows phones
Construit in suport multilingv
Prima Tema WordPress multilingv cu sistem integrat şi traduceri multilingve. Puteţi avea site-ul web în orice limbă sau puteţi crea un site Web multilingv în limbi multiple. Tema este gata de utilizare scoasa ca din cutie. Totul este deja tradus. Doar scrieti conţinutul în limba dumneavoastră şi de rezolva.
Enhanced Multi-User Ability
WordPress provides multi-user ability by default, but it doesn't offer the right experience. We enhanced this ability and its features so the website can be used even as a magazine. There are more personalization options for the users (authors) so their own blog can look now exactly as they want.
See All Places Which Authors Write About
Google Map element will show all posts with address automatically and can filter them logically in accordance to page content.
Author’s Personalized Blog
Registered users have ability to customize their personal blogs. They can set their custom background of the page, they can write anything about themselves and put anything they want into their profile via WYSIWYG editor.
If author doesn’t have any posts yet, you can set a custom content for him as a welcome page and separated welcome content for public visitors.
Showcase Your Authors Easily
With Authors Element you can easily display all authors of your website including your admins. You can determine which ones will be displayed and you can set their order by name, count of posts, registration date or random. There are many other options for element with which you can enable or disable author’s background, avatar, posts count, bio and social icons. Authors can be displayed in box or list layout.
With Blog Authors Widget you can easily show any author in sidebars with some display options too.
Tema WordPress Retro este 100% Responsive şi functioneaza minunat pe toate dispozitivele. Clienţii pot face cumparaturi online folosind telefoane lor mobile, tablete, laptop şi desktop. Site-ul întreg se va adapta automat la dimensiunea ecranului. Tema a fost testata pe multe si diferite telefoane moderne şi, de asemenea, mai în vechi şi comprimate, cum sunt si iPhone, iPad, Android şi Windows dispozitive dintr-o generatie mai veche.
Cine sunt cei care au făcut acest produs?
Acest element a fost creat, dezvoltat şi pregătit de către o echipa talentata de designeri şi dezvoltatori:
Şi multe caracteristici uimitoare
Fiecare temă include caracteristici speciale şi elemente pentru fiecare segment specific. În afară de asta veti primi caracteristici uimitoare atat standard cat si business pe care le puteţi utiliza oriunde pe site-ul dvs. Mai multe detalii puteti citi mai jos. .
Elemente unice Business
Următoarele elemente Business sunt tot timpul disponibile pentru dvs. Puteţi achiziţiona o singură Temă sau calitatea de membru Buusiness. Aceste elemente universale şi caracteristici sunt foarte utile pentru uz personal şi website-uri pentru companii.
Formular de Contact
Spatii de publicitate
Toate Temele sunt Responsive şi funcţionează perfect pe dispozitive mobile. Toate Temele noastre vin construite în suport multilingv. Panoul admin & Page Builder este complet tradus în mai multe limbi. Toate temele de asemenea suporta plugin-ul WooCommerce .More details Cititi mai mult despre caracteristicile Temei
Increderea unor oameni exttraordinari
Construim Theme WordPress din 2008.Vedeti cine sunt clientii nostri si ce spun despre temele noastre si sprijinul primit dupa achizitionare.
Inca o data cu Tema voastra, şi din nou un 5 stele rating.Va ascultati clienţii vostrii. Cerem responsive,voi facieti updateturi imense în cod. You aways rock, I always buy !
Am cumpărat recent o temă la tine. Vrut să-ţi spun intr-un minut că este absolut cea mai buna Temă pe care am folosito vreodată. Tot ce am vrut să fac a fost capabil sa faca cu usurinta. Am obosit in lupta împotriva Temelor. Acest lucru este cu adevărat o gură de aer proaspăt.Va rog sa nu va opriti niciodata.Va rog sa continuati Nu pot sa zic altceva decat ca pentru restul ziilei va ridic la statutul de erou. 😉
Baieti am dori cu adevărat să vă mulţumesc pentru o astfel de Temă minunata! Am fost destul de mulţumit cu tema şi până în prezent de sprijin. Multumesc din nou viaţă lungă clientului.
Aceasta tema are atât de multe opţiuni superbe, Scurtături şi includeri, şi deşi unele caracteristici au fost un pic diferite decât am fost folosit pana acum,dar majoritate le-am folosit în cele mai multe teme, sprijinul a fost minunat. Am fost un pic nerabdator dar Ivan a fost capabil sa ma ajute de fiecare dată. 🙂
Ivan şi oameni AIT sunt de aur! Sprijin foarte şi întotdeauna dispuşi să dea o mână de ajutor.
Aceasta este o temă fantastica. Foarte bine conceput şi destul de uşor de utilizat. Configurare nu ridica nici o problema. Până în prezent nu m-am lovit de nici o problema, Deci multe mulţumiri pentru dezvoltatorii aceasti teme.
Vreau să spun un imens vă mulţumesc pentru sprijinul si serviciului foarte bun. Ati fost uimitori şi profesionisti pe tot parcursul timpului şi meritati cu adevărat sa culegeti in viitor toate the succesele.
Ne pare rau, doar trebuie sa zicem ca esti tare! Acest lucru este mult mai distractiv şi minunat de al utiliza mai mult!!