Make Your Own Business:
Event Guide is not just another WordPress theme, it’s a set of tools we’ve crafted to provide you with an opportunity to start your own business.
Promote Your Event Venue:
Take your event venue to a whole new level. Event Guide gives you access to features that will redefine how your customers explore events online.
Unbeatable price on the market:
Take advantage of the opportunity to save a lot of money. We have spent a thousands of hours on analysis, design and development. Bespoke solution would cost more than $10.000,00.
- Fix: Captcha in Contact Form Element is regenerated after form submit and reset
- Fix: Problem with untranslatable notificiation payment email. Text in the email is translated now. Make sure have also latest AIT Languages plugin.
- Fix: fixed escaped Title text on category pages - Fix: Fixed dropdown menus in WordPress visual editor
- Fix: site logo fix for safari
- Fix: Fixed toggles on taxonomy pages in responsive design
- Fix: Number of Events on Item's page reflects to the layout without sidebars - Fix: Duplicate events in sidebar Timeline
- Fix: Fatal error displayed on blog page - Fix: Buttons My Items and My Events in frontend user panel are displayed only if logged in user has permissions to manage Items or Events Pro posts - Fix: responsive toggles bug on taxonomy locations page
- Fix: In some cases event's datetime might not match with timezone's datetime - Fix: Timeline, Events Slider and Events Pro Element now display events which are already happening 'today' (Date To must be specified)
- Fix: Finished events were displayed in header map
- Update: WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Update: Demo images are now downloaded via HTTPS - Fix: Minor bugs in JS in Advertisements element - Fix: Do not send full server directory paths to JS object in elements - Update: Basic compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 (resolved deprecated notices) - Fix: Preview of Text element in Page Builder for other languages - Fix: Missing names for sidebars in some languages caused widget administration to be unusable
- Update: Year range from 1900-3000 for datepicker in Theme Options / Page Builder - Fix: Proccess shortcodes in promotion element's text area - Fix: Show Page Builder button on Admin Bar only when user has permission to access Page Builder - Fix: Enabled fuzzy search in jquery.chosen.js selectboxes in Page Builder - able to find nested items now - Fix: Shortcodes Generator modal window failed to load in Page Builder for Text Elements - Fix: Use HTTPS protocol for external services - Twitter, Mixcloud
- Fix: Header Map Items missing on category pages - Fix: 'Events' section missing in 'toggles' on item's page
- Fix: Horizontal tabs responsive script - Fix: Wrong arrow position in Easy Slider Element - Update: Bundled AIT Updater v5.0
- Fix: User couldn't access wordpress login screen via direct link example.com/wp-admin/
- Update: Support for free basic packages - Update: Speed optimization for projects with large number of items - Update: Header Map loads items asynchronously (prevents server failures and heavy loads) - Update: php7 optimization
- Improvement: Usability of Page Builder on smaller resolutions - New: Collapsible Available Elements to gain more screen estate while scrolled - Update: Bundled plugin AIT SysInfo 2.0.0 (has requirements and troubleshooting)
- Fix: Password protected pages works correctly with Page Builder - Fix: Position of Columns Element On-off switch - Fix: Max 4 rows in Element Content previews in the Page Builder - Improvement: Allows users to register with Cyrillic usernames - Fix: Problem with malfunctioned permalinks after importing Demo Content
- Fix: Php warning when Event's Pro Fee price was empty
- New: Content preview of Elements in Page Builder. You can have brief look what will Element look like on frontend when you are working in Page Builder. - Update: Removed deprecated meta value target-densityDpi - Fix: Responsive mode of tabs on item detail page was not detected properly - Fix: Problem to click on My Events button on touch devices
- Added: Locale based number formatting for price in WpLatte currency macro - Fix: Carousel initialization conditions - Fix: Events Pro detail content margins - Fix: Search Events Pro within radius around geolocation - Update: Currency formatting for Events Pro fees - Added: Notice when only registered users can add review - Added: Compatibility with upcoming Ait Advanced Search Plugin
- New: Option for enabling 'Anonymize IP address' feature in Google Analytics - Fix: TinyMCE editor fullscreen in Page Builder - Fix: Problem with searching in other languages than default - Improvement: Sort Font Awesome icons alphabetically - Update: Drag&drop ordering pages and custom post types is removed, it caused some serius problems. Can be enabled back with 'Simple Page Ordering' plugin - Fix: Margin under header in responsive when there are no site tools - Fix: List style fix in Item and Event Pro detail page - Fix: Long taxonomy names in header were displayed incorrectly - Fix: 'Sort By' options on Item's and Event's Pro taxonomy pages
- Fix: Broken Ait Item's archive page - Update: Compatibility with AIT permissions manager plugin - Fix: Advanced filters are now included within Item's features on Item's detail page
- New: Redesigned Page Builder, Theme Options and other admin pages related to AIT theme features
- Added: Custom message in Google Map element if there is a problem with API key - Fix: Timeline map was zoomed out in some edge cases - Fix: sub, sup style was missing - Fix: Stripe payment process possible security issue
- Update: Bundled plugins updated
- New: Compatibility with new membership system
- Fix: Cases when Ait Toolkit plugin isn't active
- Fix: Admin google map streetview initialization - Fix: If "Date To" wasn't specified theme displayed current date
- Update: Updated mobile.js library - Fix: Export function fatal error when revolution slider directory doesn't exists
- Fix: Structured Data test by Google failed on Event's detail page - Added: Compatibility for Special Offers filters on archive page
- Fix: Fixed comment pagination links - Fix: Finished events displayed on category page - Fix: Megamenu with Icon Image
- Update: Updated Google Fonts list - Fix: Potencial fatal error with AIT Get Directions & AIT Item Extension after their deactivation
- Update: Updated TGM Plugin Activation library to v2.6.1 - Fix: When there are multiple version of same language like en_US, en_GB, en_CA, item search wasn't working - Fix: Captcha in Contact Form element now works with cache plugins like WP Super Cache - Update: Requirements checker now checks for max_input_vars param, it is recommended to set this PHP param to value at least 3000
- New: In Theme Option you can insert Google Maps API key (requirement for all Google Maps since 22.06.2016) - New: Added Greek, Canadian English, Turkish and Ukrainian languages to Google Maps Element
- Fix: Woocommerce my-account pages - New: Theme now displays also Events Pro which have already started and are still running (requires most recent version of Events Pro plugin)
- Update: Updated ajax return messages for contact form element - Added: Compatibility with Special Offers Plugin
- Update: Regenerated POT file for translations containing the newest text strings - Fix: PHP error - Undefined var $parentTheme in AitUpgrader - Improvement: Google Maps are loaded in the WP admin and on the frontend according to selected language - Fix: Need for "double" save of Theme Options to invoke color/design changes is gone - Update: Response notification when required fields for wp-mail are missing
- Fix: Streetview on empty search results page - Improvement: Skeleton and Theme Upgrader - Fix: Package slug and compatibility with AIT Claim Listing
- Fix: Woocommerce checkout page wasn't displaying image for paypal payment option when progressive loading was enabled - Update: Added response notification for wp_mail ajax in contact form element. Now there is also a notification if the mail wont send. - Improvement: Export only images which are in media library and all their sizes. This results in reduced size of exported content. - Updated: Widget Area element progressive page loading
- Added: Possibility to order Events in Event Element by Event's date (requires updated Ait Toolkit plugin) - Fix: SEO element on 404 page (and other spcial pages) is working again - Fix: Better compatibility with Object Cache plugins and WpLatte engine - Fix: Updated overrided templates from item reviews plugin - Fixed: Url param escaping for search filters - Update: Updated return headers for contact owner ajax - Fixed: Added admin capabilities for yoast seo plugin
- Fix: Allow language inputs for text controls on Blog special page in Page Builder - Fix: Do not display commnets element on frontend on these special pages 404, search, archive, wc_product, wc_shop - Fix: WooCommerce Style fix
- Fix: Do not display comments element on irrelevant pages in Page Builder, such as 404, search page, etc. - Fix: Post dates in Posts Element - Fix: Responsive toggles display - Fix: Woocommerce select display - Fix: Dragging elements from/to columns in pagebuilder - Fix: Problem with saving content in 2 Text Elements placed within the same Columns Element - Fix: Responsive Toggles
- Fix: Clean up dead captcha files - Fix: (Related only to all directory-type themes) Our AIT Shortcodes button in the editor can use even package users. There are no restrictions for that button (aka shortcodes generator) now - Fix: Bug in Categories Widget with double title when categories are displayed as dropdown - Fix: Disabled conflicting selectbox library on woocommerce pages - Fix: Category option does not show "+ Add new category" text when user hasn't got the capabilities - Tweak: Improved item-organizer columns in responsive - Fix: Empty fields in event-pro recurring dates caused broken frontend maps - Added: Email validation during registration of new users
- Fix: Missing sidebars on frontend
- Fix: Fixed map input "NaN" value breaking map in administration - Fix: Some edge cases in Import/Export processing were fixed - Fix: Detect correct locale for cloned item label in Page Builder - Fix: Special edge case whean footer area has title "Footer 1" - Added: OrderBy Title option for posts element - New: WooCommerce breadcrumbs with categories on shop pages - New: UI indication for delete theme cache and images cache buttons when deleting was finished
- Fix: datepicker time zones caused wrong time in admin inputs - Update: Updated POT files - Fix: Broken header menu on item's detail page - Added: Item Extension plugin style
- Updated: New theme implementation for Ait Get Directions plugin - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for AIT plugins
- Fix: Pagination with many pages didn't update on Location taxonomy page - Fix: Some compatibility fixes for upcoming WordPress 4.5 - Fix: Compatibility fixes for upcoming AIT Languages v2.1 plugin
- Fix: RSS widget title does not display 'h3' tags anymore - Fix: jQuery Waypoint does not throw error anymore - Fix: On special pages some elements with categories (e.g. advertisements spaces) didn't work correctly with translations
- Fix: Search by category - Fix: Scrollwheel map option
- Fix: Quickfix for map input in the admin - Update: New version of Slider Revolution - v5.2.2
- Update: Regenerated POT files - Fix: Reset Layout Options functionality works again - Tweak: CSS is now generating on "Theme/Page Builder Options" save instead on the frontend
- Fix: Sidebar Map and Timeline if specific category selected in pagebuilder - Fix: Php notices on Events Pro archive page
- Fixed: Item couldnt be trashed by single user - Update: Reduced number of DB queries about 59% - New: Custom CSS in Theme Options can be written in LESS syntax (it's disabled by default, intended for advanced users)
- Fix: Page with event or item slider bouncing in responsive
- Update: WooCommerce default cart layout
- Added: Added captcha validation for registration widget - Fix: Compatibility of comment form fields with WP 4.4 (Reverts the "comment" field position to below the other form fields.) - Tweak: Minor internal tweaks of the framework
- Fix: Events starting on 'today' are included in taxonomy pages - Fix: Rich snippets error with multiple fees - Fix: Search form element doesn't remember selected values
- Fix: (Critical) Theme Options couldn't save changed values, there were still default values after page refresh - Fix: Reset button on Default Layout admin page works correctly now
- Fix: Blog page menu item highlighting, if blog is currently opened page - Fix: Category filter in timeline - Tweak: Today's events included in timeline - Fix: Advanced search on directory themes when polylang is enabled - Fix: PHP Notices in Shortcode Generator Modal Window - Fix: Amongst some categories (e.g. Portfolios) there was incorectly listed language name from AIT Languages
- Added: Contact owner form options to define the sender of email - Fix: DateFrom and DateTo were same if starting date is older than today's date - Fixed: Package item count when item trashed - Fixed: Package event count when event trashed - Fix: Corrected behaviour of WP custom queries (mostly in Elements) when some CPT is set as non translatable in AIT Languages settings - Update: Font Awesome v4.5.0
- Fix: Warings if date or category wasn't selected - Fix: Single Item gallery (if gallery is in first active/tab) - Fix: Alt attribute in category icon image - Fix: Fixed all dates where they were displaying current date and time - Fix: Issue with missing texts in widgets after updating to AIT Languages 2.0 is now fixed - Fix: Fullscreen option for youtube video element
- Fix: Package upgrade process failed to change package - Fix: Paths to "parts" folder in child theme - Fix: Login tab didn't display in Login Widget
- Fix: Multiple tel. numbers on item detail page - Fix: Contact Form element z-index - New: Google Street View in Google Map Element - Update: Various updates for upcomming new AIT Languages 2.0 plugin - Fix: Improved compatibility of Advertising Spaces Element vs. Ad blockers
- Update: Updated author metabox display - Fixed: Stripe gateway user upgrade - Fix: Notice in header map on search page
- Fix: Responsive menu - Fix: Sidebar script browsers compatibility
- Theme Released
Why Should You Buy?
Event Guide Theme Features
Theme is fully customizable (colors, layout) and our page builder is implemented
SEO Optimized and Google rich snippets implemented
Search and filter by keyword, location, category or date
Geolocation and radius available
User registration, free or paid - build your custom packages
Registration extended by our existing plugins - paypal payments / subscriptions, stripe
Event organizer profile with list of events, opening hours, gallery, features, reviews, contacts, address and custom information
Navigation to event venue or organizer
Display advertisements easily
Events Pro Plugin Features
Custom item and event locations and categories with custom color and icon settings
Events can be created by registered users
Promote any kind of event (restaurant promotion, cinema, sport matches, live conference etc.)
Custom event address or use organizer’s one
Recurring events with optional ending dates
Event has its own calendar with scheduled dates
Event dates can be exported to external calendar (Google, iCal, etc.) easily by visitors
Sell your tickets by any provider of your choice or use WooCommerce
Share events easily on social networks
Show any event information or upload files
A lot of options to contact event organizer
Show and filter organizers or events on Google Maps
Promote any events (by cat., loc., count) anywhere on page
Option to promote featured organizers separately
Timeline with map which shows all upcoming events which can be filtered by category
Events Pro Plugin at Hand
Let your users create their own events and link it to the profile of their event venue or other business. Events Pro plugin enriches event pages with key information about date, time, place and price of an event. Users can make events recurring and visitors can share with ease.
Even though it’s pretty much all you need, we’re going to keep updating Events Pro with many more features.
Events Pro plugin is not included in Event Guide theme. Plugin needs to be purchased separately.
Events Pro Element
Thanks to Page Builder, you can easily display all events on any site you want. You can choose whether to display them individually or in a certain numbers, based on its category or location, or without a filter at all. You can even manage what kind of information will be displayed. There are several visuals ready at your disposal.
All of this is just few clicks away.
Events Pro element is a part of Events Pro plugin which needs to be purchased separately.
Construit in suport multilingv
Get access to our original multilingual system and language translations. This out-of-the-box solutions provides you with an option to create a true multilingual website in multiple languages. English isn’t your language of choice? You can have your website translated to any language available. The rest is up to you.
Tema Director complet personalizabila
Customization is very important part of setting up your own website. Our intention to innovate and to push the limits of customization has lead us to the current state of our system: you can set up your Event Guide without any limits. This system will keep improving with every new feature.
Event Guide is 100 % responsive and works flawlessly across all devices. Your visitors can access every key element using their mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop. Tested and validated on almost every new smart device and even on older phones and tablets.
Elemente care fac site-ul Directory
Elementele de site sunt concepute pentru a face munca dvs mai rapida si mai simpla. Puteţi pre-defini setările implicite din secţiunea de aspect şi utilizaţi-le oriunde.Toate Informaţiile se pot seta în Tipuri Particularizate si pot fi uşor reutilizate pe orice pagină, nu este nevoie să o tastaţi din nou şi din nou.
Rich Enough Pages
Thanks to Page Builder and predefined Elements, you’re free to shuffle page’s content the way you like it. Layout is especially designed for displaying events.
Timeline displays upcoming events in chronological order. It’s available on every page and it adjusts to its content. If you decide to use Timeline on a page under “Music” category, only respective events will be displayed.
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. It’s so simple to find nearby events. We support units in kilometres and miles. There are two types of search bar available: classic one and one with the fields formed as a sentence. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categorii si Locatii
Items and events are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can assign it any icon, color, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Elemente de Articol si Detaliu
With this element you can show items on any page. Items can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. You are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features in settings of an Item.
Extendable by Plugins
Este ce pare
Cine sunt cei care au făcut acest produs?
Acest element a fost creat, dezvoltat şi pregătit de către o echipa talentata de designeri şi dezvoltatori:
Şi multe caracteristici uimitoare
Fiecare temă include caracteristici speciale şi elemente pentru fiecare segment specific. În afară de asta veti primi caracteristici uimitoare atat standard cat si business pe care le puteţi utiliza oriunde pe site-ul dvs. Mai multe detalii puteti citi mai jos.
Elemente unice Business
The following Business Elements are available for you all the time. You can purchase Single theme or Membership. These universal elements and features are very useful for personal and company websites.
Spatii de publicitate
Formular de Contact
Tabele de pret
All themes are Responsive and work perfectly on mobile devices. All our themes come with built in multilingual support. Admin panel & Page Builder is fully translated to many languages. All themes also support WooCommerce plugin.More details read more about theme features
Increderea unor oameni exttraordinari
Construim Theme WordPress din 2008.Vedeti cine sunt clientii nostri si ce spun despre temele noastre si sprijinul primit dupa achizitionare.
Am cumpărat recent o temă la tine. Vrut să-ţi spun intr-un minut că este absolut cea mai buna Temă pe care am folosito vreodată. Tot ce am vrut să fac a fost capabil sa faca cu usurinta. Am obosit in lupta împotriva Temelor. Acest lucru este cu adevărat o gură de aer proaspăt.Va rog sa nu va opriti niciodata.Va rog sa continuati Nu pot sa zic altceva decat ca pentru restul ziilei va ridic la statutul de erou. 😉
Ivan şi oameni AIT sunt de aur! Sprijin foarte şi întotdeauna dispuşi să dea o mână de ajutor.
Baieti am dori cu adevărat să vă mulţumesc pentru o astfel de Temă minunata! Am fost destul de mulţumit cu tema şi până în prezent de sprijin. Multumesc din nou viaţă lungă clientului.
Ne pare rau, doar trebuie sa zicem ca esti tare! Acest lucru este mult mai distractiv şi minunat de al utiliza mai mult!!
Vreau să spun un imens vă mulţumesc pentru sprijinul si serviciului foarte bun. Ati fost uimitori şi profesionisti pe tot parcursul timpului şi meritati cu adevărat sa culegeti in viitor toate the succesele.
Inca o data cu Tema voastra, şi din nou un 5 stele rating.Va ascultati clienţii vostrii. Cerem responsive,voi facieti updateturi imense în cod. You aways rock, I always buy !
Aceasta tema are atât de multe opţiuni superbe, Scurtături şi includeri, şi deşi unele caracteristici au fost un pic diferite decât am fost folosit pana acum,dar majoritate le-am folosit în cele mai multe teme, sprijinul a fost minunat. Am fost un pic nerabdator dar Ivan a fost capabil sa ma ajute de fiecare dată.
Aceasta este o temă fantastica. Foarte bine conceput şi destul de uşor de utilizat. Configurare nu ridica nici o problema. Până în prezent nu m-am lovit de nici o problema, Deci multe mulţumiri pentru dezvoltatorii aceasti teme.