To make a captcha working on your website, you have to get your own Site Key and Secret Key.
- Make sure you have Citadela theme, Citadela Listing and Pro plugin installed and activated.
- Log in to your Google reCaptcha Admin Console via the following link https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
- Click on plus sign to create and register a new site
- It’s important to select “reCAPTCHA v3” type while you are registering your site on the “Register new site” page and fill in your domain name where captcha will be used
- Keys are generated after submit, simply copy and paste keys to appropriate inputs in Citadela Listing – Integrations settings:
Get Started Now
Get started now with a risk-free trial. No credit card required.