All options related to Theme are available from main left-side WordPress panel:
- Theme Admin menu
- Page Builder
- Custom Post Types provided by theme and options for plugins installed with theme
Theme Admin options contain all necessary settings to manage look of your site, specific settings for your pages and options to import or backup data of your site.
Options available in Theme Admin:
- Theme Options
– manage main site settings and appearance of site
- Default Layout
– manage layout of all pages
- Import / Export
– import and export data from your site
– languages options to manage multilingual website (installed as standalone AIT plugin)
Using Page Builder you can created own layout for each standard page or single pages of posts, just drag and drop sortable elements from right side to receive wanted layout of page.
Find more information about Elements and Page Builder on appropriate documentation pages.
Custom Post Types and plugins options
Custom post types and options for plugins are available below Theme Admin options. You can manage from there all theme custom post types and features provided by plugins which were installed with theme.
Custom post types are installed with theme as separated AIT Toolkit plugin.
Packages with plugins related to theme you can find them in theme folder: ./ait-theme/plugins/:
- ait-languages.zip – plugin which allows create multilingual website
- ait-shortcodes.zip – plugin which allows you use theme shortcodes
- ait-toolkit.zip – plugin which allows you use theme custom post types
- revslider.zip – Revolution Slider plugin