Using Toggles post type you can display section with accordions, toggles or tabs anywhere in page content.
Create new Toggle
In main WordPress menu navigate to Toggles menu option where are available options:
- All Toggles – display all your Toggles posts
- Add New – page to add new Toggle
- Categories – page to manage categories of Toggles
Steps to add new Toggle
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Toggles to create new Toggle.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new Toggle, below title field is available editor to write content for new toggle.
3. On the right side is place to assign new toggle to some category, so you can divide your toggles to more categories and decide then which category of toggles will be displayed on page.
4. Order field is used to order toggles displayed on page. Just write for your toggles numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Toggle
To edit your existing toggles go to page with All Toggles and click on the title of toggle. In opened page you can change values set up for toggle in the same way as you did when you create new toggle. After editing click Update button on the right side of edit screen.