In Theme Options you can change appearance and manage settings for whole site. Change look of your site using simple colorpickers, customize appearance of header, content parts and footer from one place.
- Sidebars & Widget Areas
- Social Icons
- Custom CSS
- Admin branding
- Administrator settings
Look of Theme Options screen:
- Theme Options main menu
on the left side of screen is available main menu to switch between options
- Reset buttons
buttons to reset options:
Reset Theme Options – revert all settings in Theme Options to default values (values set up right after theme installation)
Reset All Options – revert all options in Theme Admin to default values (values set up right after theme installation)
- Save Options button
button to save changes
Change main layout and colors of your site easily using available colorpickers and other control elements which are very easy to use.
- Layout Type – select Wide or Narrow type of layout
- Website Width – option to specify the width of website
- Left Sidebar Width – option to specify the percentage width of left sidebar
- Right Sidebar Width – option to specify the percentage width of right sidebar
- Progressive Page Loading – turn on or off progressive page loading, this feature provide option to load content of pages progressively when you scroll down the page, it allows you to see all loading animations of all elements on your pages
See differences between available layouts on example images:
Wide Layout type
Narrow Layout type
Main Theme Colors and Backgrounds section
Use colorpickers to customize website colors and look of background. Change color of titles, main text and links used on your site. Decorative color used on more elements keep nice and uniform design of your site.
- Favicon – select your favicon image
- Website Background – color of entry site background, available are options to set up background image as well.
You can set up all main parameters for background image like Repeat, Position and Scroll
- Theme Color – main color of theme design (option is not used in all themes)
- Page Background – background color for page content
- Titles – color of main titles used on site
- Text – color of simple text used on site
- Links – color of links used on site
- Links Hover – color of links with mouse cursor over
- Decoration – decorative color used on more elements on site
- Lines – decorative color of lines used on site
- Lighter Objects – decorative color and opacity of some lighter objects
- Darker Objects – decorative color and opacity of some darker objects
Customize header of site and main menu with own logo image and colors.
- Header Type – themes provide option to use more layouts of header, choose header with the best menu, logo and social icons position
- Website Logo – URL of image used as logo on site
- Background – change color of header using colorpicker or set up background image for header with all main parameters for image background like Repeat, Position and Scroll
- Sticky Menu – feature with which menu will scroll down through site sticked on the top of screen
Main Menu Colors and Backgrounds section
Use colorpickers to manage colors of Main Menu on your site. You can change color of menu background, text color of menu items (pages titles) and color of active menu item.
- Background – background color and opacity of main menu bar
- Menu Items – color for pages titles used in main menu
- Active Menu Item – color for pages titles used in main menu with mouse cursor over menu item
Customize footer of your site with own colors for footer widgets area and footer bar as well. You can change colors of text these sections and look of footer widgets area background.
Footer Widgets Area section
- Background – change color of footer widgets area using colorpicker or set up background image for footer section with all main parameters for image background like Repeat, Position and Scroll
Using available colorpickers simply set up colors of titles, main text and links used in this section. Decorative color used on more elements in this section keep nice and uniform design of your site.
- Titles – color of widget titles
- Text – color of simple text used in footer section
- Links – color of links used in footer section
- Decoration – decorative color used on more elements in footer section
Footer Bar section
Change width of Text Area and Menu Area to achieve wanted result of footer text and footer menu position.
Colorpickers and editor for Text Area meet all your needs to create nice footer simply and fast.
- Text Area Width – percentage width of footer text area with your own custom text
- Menu Area Width – percentage width of footer menu area with menu created for footer
- Background – color and opacity of footer bar with text and menu area
- Text – color simple text used in footer bar
- Links – color of links in footer bar
- Links Hover – color of links in footer bar with mouse cursor over
- Text Area – editor to write text displayed in footer text area
Options to select font on your site. Font might be changed per each language in case selected font doesn’t support special characters for another Language.
You can select from:
- Theme Default Font – default font used in theme preview
- System Font – system font useful for languages with special characters
- Google Fonts
Show user’s position in structure of pages created on your site with breadcrumbs.
- Separator – separator used between names of pages in breadcrumbs. You can change it from default “»” to anything you want
- Breadcrumbs Text – default text “You are here: ” may be replaced with any other phrase
- Text for “Home” – default text “Home” may be replaced with any other phrase. It is first page in breadcrumbs which return user back to homepage
- Website Title – if you are running WordPress Multisite you can decide if you would like to show title of currently opened website or not
Sidebars & Widget Areas
From these options you can easily manage your own widget areas for sidebar and footer.
Create new widgets areas
You can add new widget area by simple click on + Add New Item link and write Name for new sidebar or footer widget area.
To remove existing widget area simply click on the red cross on the right side of each created area.
For footer widget areas you can also specify the percentage width of each area to achieve wanted position of widgets.
Order of all created sidebars and widgets areas may be changed with simple drag&drop way…
Insert widgets into new widget areas
Your new widget areas are available in default WordPress options Appearance > Widgets, you can add your widgets into these areas and show them on pages.top
Google theme option allows you manage your keys like Google Analytics Key or Google Maps API Key and other offer other general options related to Google Maps.
- Google Analytics Tracking ID – paste just your Tracking Code ID in form UA-XXXXX-YY
- Anonymize IP address in Google Analytics – this option helps to comply with your own privacy policies or, in some countries, recommendations from local data protection authorities, which may prevent the storage of full IP address information in Google Analytics
- Google Maps API key – key created in your Google Cloud PLatform, for more information read this article.
- Load Google Map on request – design options for “request map” section in case the map is loaded after manual click on button instead of immediate load after page load. You can define background of section displayed in place of map, write own description text and text for button which is used to load Google Map after click.
- Display – use switcher to show/hide social icons on your site
- Background – color and opacity of social icons background
- Open In New Window – set up opening of social icon links in new window or tab
You can add new Social Icons by click on “Add new Item” and fill fields for Icon Title, Icon Image and Link.
To remove social icons you can click on “Remove All Items”, remove all social icons or just some of them by clicking on the red cross on the right side of each Social Icon Item.
Write your own Custom CSS styling into box inside these options if you want modify default styling of theme or add styling for your own site content.top
Customize your WordPress Login Screen to meet look of your site, all necessary options are available.
- Admin Title – title of Theme options in main WordPress menu
- Login Screen Logo – logo image displayed in login screen
- Login Screen Logo Link – link for logo image in login screen
- Login Screen Logo Tooltip – tooltip displayed when mouse cursor is over logo image in login screen
- Custom CSS for Login Screen – place for custom styling to modify look of WordPress login screen
- Small Admin Menu Icon (16×16) – small icon visible in Admin screen
- Admin Footer Text – text displayed in footer of Admin screen
Settings to turn on or off development mode on your site.
- Development mode – switcher to turn on or off development mode
- Developer’s IP address – IP address of developer