Using Testimonials post type you can display section with all testimonials or just some of them from specific category.
Create new Testimonial
In main WordPress menu navigate to Testimonials menu option where are available options:
- All Testimonials – display all your Testimonials posts
- Add New – page to add new Testimonial
- Categories – page to manage categories of Testimonials
Steps to add new Testimonial
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Testimonials to create new Testimonial.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new Testimonial, below title field is available editor to write testimonial text.
For each testimonial are available options:
- Author – text displayed as author of testimonial
- Rating – rating value
Option to select featured image for testimonials. This image will by displayed with testimonial on page.
3. On the right side is place to assign new testimonial to some category, so you can divide your testimonials to more categories and decide then which category of testimonials will be displayed on page.
4. Order field is used to order testimonials displayed on page. Just write for your testimonials numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Testimonial
To see how place Testimonials to some page as Element, check out please Default Layout and Page Builder documentation page.
To edit your existing testimonials go to page with All Testimonials and click on the title of testimonial. In opened page you can change values set up for testimonial in the same way as you did when you create new testimonial. After editing click Update button on the right side of edit screen.