Create Service post
Services posts are available in the main WordPress menu under “Testimonials” menu item.
Each Service post use following settings:
- Title – main title of the post
- Subtitle – subtitle text displayed under main title
- Image – featured image for the post which is displayed on the website
- Description – description text displayed with service on the website
- Link – url of page or website which is opened after click on service post
Show Services posts via Page Builder
Once you have created Services posts, you can use Services Element in Page Builder to show created posts on the page. Options in element allow you to select which category of posts would be displayed and you can define also order of displayed posts.
More information about Page Builder and how to work with Elements in Page Builder you could find in appropriate general documentation page: https://www.ait-themes.club/documentation/#theme-admin-introduction