Create Portfolio post
Portfolio posts are available in the main WordPress menu under “Portfolio” menu item.
Each Portfolio post use following settings:
- Title – main title of the post
- Content – WordPress visual editor to create main content of the post
- Large Image – featured image for the post which is displayed on the website
- Date of realisation – date displayed on portfolio detail page
- More Item Details – adds custom information for portfolio post, just type in Title and Description for displayed information
- Item gallery – additional images related to portfolio item
Type options like Large image, Website or Video define mainly what is displayed on the portfolio detail page.
Select Large Image to show large featured image, or select Video to show the video from Youtube or Vimeo (do not forget to insert video url in Link To Video input).
Link To Website option shows the link in portfolio detail page.
Portfolio Categories metabox on the right side of edit page allows you to divide posts into different categories. It’s useful if you would like to show different posts on different pages.
Show Portfolio posts via Page Builder
Once you have created Portfolio posts, you can use Portfolio Element in Page Builder to show created posts on the page. Options in element allow you to select which category of posts would be displayed and you can define also order of displayed posts.
More information about Page Builder and how to work with Elements in Page Builder you could find in appropriate general documentation page: https://www.ait-themes.club/documentation/#theme-admin-introduction