Create Member post
Member posts are available in the main WordPress menu under “Members” menu item.
Each Member post use following settings:
- Title – main title of the post, used as the name of added member
- Position – position displayed with member post on the website
- About member – description text displayed with member post on the website
- Social icons – social icons displayed with member post on the website. For each social icon can be defined icon from FontAwesome library, link to social network and social network name used as title attribute.
- Member’s photo – featured image of member post
Members Categories metabox on the right side of edit page allows you to divide members into different categories. It’s useful if you would like to show different members on different pages.
Show Member posts via Page Builder
Once you have created Member posts, you can use Member Element in Page Builder to show created members on the page. Options in element allow you to select which category of members would be displayed and you can define also order of displayed Members posts.
More information about Page Builder and how to work with Elements in Page Builder you could find in appropriate general documentation page: https://www.ait-themes.club/documentation/#theme-admin-introduction