To insert your new Item Post navigate to Item > Add New menu item available from main WordPress left-side menu.
With each Item post can be presented following information:
1. Header section
Header of Item Post display category icon, main title of Item Post, subtitle text and breadcrumbs with links to item categories.
2. Images and Content section
Item posts provide ability to display single image or gallery with more images beside main Content written for Item Post.
3. Address information section
Under main content section continues section which presents Opening Hours and general Address information with small map.
4. Social and services section
Social and services section displays icons to like, tweet or g+ current post on favorite social networks. Services section presents provided services within current Item Post.
Example of Item Detail page
Item detail options from WordPress Admin side
- 1. main title of item post
- 2. main content text of item post
- 3. main featured presentation image of item post
- 4. subtitle text displayed with main title, ability mark item as Featured, selection of header type (map, image, no header)
- 5. address information and position of item on the map, general contact information
- 6. opening hours displayed with address information
- 7. management of social icons and their links displayed within address information
- 8. gallery displayed beside main content
- 9. features/services displayed in the end of item detail
Options mentioned above are general options available in theme, additional plugins can extend functionality with Custom Fields, Advanced Filters, Item Reviews. More information about plugins are here.