With Services post type you can create unlimited count of service boxes and show them in any place of page content. Services may be divided to categories so you can show another service boxes on another page.
Create new Service
In main WordPress menu navigate to Services menu option where are available options:
- All Services – display all your Services posts
- Add New – page to add new Service
- Categories – page to manage categories of Services
Steps to add new Service
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Services to create new Service.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new service, below title field are available options to specify for each service:
- Subtitle – text displayed with the main title of service
- Image – image displayed with service
- Hover Image – image displayed with mouse cursor over
- Description – main text displayed in service
- “Read more” text – text for button displayed in service
- Link – link used for button in service
3. On the right side is place to assign new service to some category, so you can divide your services to more categories and decide then which category of services will be displayed on page.
4. Order field is used to order services displayed on page. Just write for your services numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Service
To edit your existing services go to page with All Services and click on the title of service. In opened page you can change values set up for service in the same way as you did when you create new service. When you are done with editing, click Update button on the right side of edit screen.