Plugin requires set-up some settings to make online payments running:
- Username – username generated by PayPal
- Password – password generated by PayPal
- Signature – signature key generated by PayPal for you to enable connectivity with PayPal API
Using of Business or Premier PayPal account is requirement on PayPal side to receive payments over PayPal. If you are using standard personal account update please to Premier or Business – it’s free for use.
How to get your PayPal API credentials
Login to your PayPal account and follow steps below:
- After approving of payment – page where is user moved after successful payment
- After cancelling of payment process – page where is user moved after cancelled payment
Turn on logging in case you want store information about each PayPal payment. Information are stored in log file is stored in ./wp-content/debug-paypal-log.log
Selection of payment type
Frontend registration widget allows user select PayPal type of payment. Dropdown display all enabled payment types defined in Payments Theme Options. Not installed or turned on option is not displayed in this dropdown.