Using Job Offers post type you can create unlimited count of offers and show them on your site. Offers may be divided to categories so you can decide which offers are displayed on specific page.
Create new Job Offer
In main WordPress menu navigate to Job Offers menu option where are available options:
- All Job Offers – display all your Job Offers posts
- Add New – page to add new Job Offer
- Categories – page to manage categories of Job Offers
Steps to add new Job Offer
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Job Offers to create new Job Offer.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new offer, below title field is available visual editor to write content for your new offer. This content of event is displayed on single offer page and from this content is created excerpt text for offer in the list of offers displayed on page if Excerpt field is empty.
Text written in excerpt field will be displayed with offer on page where are listed your offers.
If this field is empty, in the list of offers is created excerpt text from main content of offer.
Job Offer Options
For each job offer you can specify:
- Date From
- Date To
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
3. On the right side is place to assign new offer to some category, so you can divide your offers to more categories. In case you are creating multilingual website, select also language of currently created post.
4. Order field is used to order offers displayed on page. Just write for your offers numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Job Offer
Edit Job Offer
To edit your existing offers go to page with All Job Offers and click on the title of offer. In opened page you can change values set up for offer in the same way as you did when you create new offer. After editing click Update button on the right side of edit screen.