With Infopanels post type you can create unlimited count of infopanels and show them in any place of page content. Infopanels may be divided to categories so you can show different set of infopanels on different page.
Create new Infopanel
In main WordPress menu navigate to Infopanels menu option where are available options:
- All Infopanels – display all your Infopanels posts
- Add New – page to add new Infopanel
- Categories – page to manage categories of Infopanels
Steps to add new Infopanel
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Infopanels to create new Infopanel.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new infopanel, below title field are available options to specify for each infopanel:
- Title – title displayed with infopanel right side
- Description – text displayed in infopanel right side
- Data – additional data in infopanel right side
3. On the right side is place to assign new infopanel to some category, so you can divide your infopanels to more categories and decide then which category of infopanels will be displayed on page.
4. Order field is used to order infopanels displayed on page. Just write for your services numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Infopanel
All created Infopanels you can display on the page using Infopanel Element available in Page Builder. Element allows you select Category of Infopanels that will be displayed on the page.
To edit your existing infopanels go to page with All Infopanels and click on the title of infopanel. In opened page you can change values set up for infopanel in the same way as you did when you create new infopanel. When you are done with editing, click Update button on the right side of edit screen.