Using FAQ post type you can present on your site FAQ section with questions and answers. You can create unlimited count of questions and divide them to categories. It’s just on you which category of questions will be displayed on specific page…
Create new FAQ
In main WordPress menu navigate to FAQ menu option where are available options:
- All Questions and Answers – display all your FAQ posts
- Add New – page to add new Event
- Categories – page to manage categories of FAQs
Steps to add new Question and Answer
1. Click on Add New link in menu or button on page with all your Questions and Answers to create new Question and Answer.
You will see the following screen:
2. On the top of Add New screen write title for your new question, below title field are available options to write text for Question and Answer. Using visual editor to write an answer to question you can easily create any styled text or other content.
3. On the right side is place to assign new question to some category, so you can divide your questions to more categories and decide then which category of question will be displayed on some page. In case you are creating multilingual website, select also language of currently created post.
4. Order field is used to order questions and answers displayed on page. Just write for your questions and answers numbers to order them like you want.
5. Click Publish button to submit and create your new Question and Answer
Edit Question and Answer
To edit your existing questions go to page with All Questions and Answers and click on the title of question. In opened page you can change values set up for questions in the same way as you did when you create new question. After editing click Update button on the right side of edit screen.