Table of Contents
Portal WordPress Theme
Sweet like candy. Smooth like cream. With elegance and grace you will fly above all “ordinary” portals. Big Thanks goes to more than 5000 of our customers who’s inspired us to create this dream theme. By listening to your wishes and suggestions we were able to rebuild our initial Business Finder idea into something big.
Fully Customizable Portal Theme
Because it’s all about customization and your individual preferences, we focused on creating WP Theme that you can shape the way you like. Our AIT Framework 2 with the new Page Builder is easy to use and will help you build a perfect website every time.
Business Finder+ has been tested on a wide range of most common devices from the newest ones on the market to older ones that many of our customers are still using. Your website will automatically adapt to a screen size and therefore it will always look great.
Elements Which Make The Portal Website
As simple as ABC and 123. Work with the elements in our Page Builder is easy and fast, you can just drag & drop where you want them to be. Create your custom types and reuse them where ever you want. You can even pre-define settings in Default layout section.
Header is one of the essentials that will ensure user friendly layout of your website. Quick access to functionalities like adding new items for admin, login for registered users or count of all listed items are only few ideas how to fill it out in the most useful way.
Business Finder+ offers all of the options of map display there are. Classic map with pins for all listed items, street view, business view, 3D view, it has Geo Location with Km and Miles support and the best of all is that you can choose colorized map to go nicely with the rest of your site’s design.
Search has been taken to the whole new level with great interactive sentence-like form. You can choose what best suits your site, go for modern featured search or classic conservative search box.
This is a really great element that will help your site stay organized. You can display location and category listing on any page separately or both together on one page. Add icons and descriptions for all your categories and locations to attract more customers.
Special offer is an optional addition to Business Finder+ Theme available at extra cost. This plugin will allow you to add special offers and set exact dates of validity for those offers. Special offers will be displayed at particular item’s preview page (e.g. store or coffee place) or you can get a list of all currently valid special offers on one page.
Items are all the units included in your big list. Look at them like if they were building blocks. You can sort or filter them and present them in many different ways. Put them into a list, grid or carousel. It’s up to you.
Items Info counts items, categories and locations can help you create a picture about your database. Tells you and your visitors how big, wide and deep it is.
Easily customizable footer area will nicely complement your site and boost the good impression. This is a place for copyright message and all additional information your visitors want to read.
Search & Results
You can search by keyword, category and location. Additionally you can turn on geolocation and the radius of searching around your position. We support 2 units, kilometers and miles. There are 4 types of search bar, classic, one with the fields formed as a sentence and two search bars in boxes. Result shows the matching items in the list with filtering options.
Categories & Locations
Items are categorized into categories and locations. You can have as many categories as you wish as well as their subcategories. You can set them any icon, map icon and description. Locations work the same way. In admininstration you can set a count of columns. Category detail can have 3 types of header: map, image or none.
Items Element & Detail
With this element you can show items on any page. They can be showed as a list or grid and in carousel. You can show all of the items or certain category. In item’s settings you are able to set title, description, categories, address, contact info, opening hours and custom list of features. In the next version there will be more of custom content.
Theme Full Of Features
You can see a few of main features described below.
Already Included in Theme
Right out of the box
- AccountsAdmin will have more settings to control the user. For example settings for the limit of items which user can add, price and expiration, ability to renew expired subscription, turn on/off approval process, ability to set featured items.
- Google Rich SnippetsSnippets are the few lines of text that appear under every search result which are designed to give users a sense for what’s on the page and why it’s relevant to their query.
- Items WidgetShow portal Items in sidebar via Widget.
Extendable by Plugins
Available for purchase
- ReviewsAbility for the users to rate and review listed content. Star rating will be included in the items. Each category will have own rating criteria.
- Easy AdminPlugin provides easier administration for the user. The way to add items and management of their accounts.
- Import & Export PluginAbility to import and export the content of the site with ease.
- Payment GatewaysAs an admin you are able to set multiple prices for account registration. This plugin will manage to accept payment through integrated gateways so you don’t have to deal with it on your own.
- Migration from older portal themesMigration plugin for our previous and the most successful portal themes.
- Get DirectionsThis plugin will add the ability to search more intelligent, where you can set A and B locations and the map will show you desired content with navigation info.
- Claiming Listing If the admin lists business which he doesn’t own, the owner can contact him and take control of administration of his presentation on the site.
- Events ProLet your users create their own events and link it to the profile of their event venue or other business. Events Pro plugin enriches event pages with key information about date, time, place and price of an event. Users can make events recurring and visitors can share with ease.